This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG SCAR 18 2023 PROBLEMS

franz0719
Star I

I have brought my ASUS ROG SCAR 18 2023 MODEL with core i9 13980hx, rtx 4090, 2tb ssd and 32 gb ram. I brought it last december 15, 2023 and registered my product at december 16, 2023. I have complaints for the quality of the laptop regarding on the screen bleedings, very hot temperature, loud whinning of coils fans and the removing of pain at the exterior!
I showed my laptop in the service center here in kuwait and the technical person is always discouraging me! He saying these are all my fault! What?? Do ASUS have this kind of unprofessional employee? It is obvious it is not my mistake and factory defect? What happened to the QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT AND SUPPORT SERVICE? THE OUTRIGHT WARRANTY??? COME ON ASUS! THERE ARE TOO MANY COMPLAINTS OF SCAR 18 AND G18 ON REDDIT AND REVIEWS! WHY LIKE THIS??? I am a member since 2014 and I do not have any problems in my zenfones and even my GPU from my desktop! But this??? I hope ASUS will do something about these issues and I want my laptop to be replaced! Poor Quality and service here in Kuwait!

6 REPLIES 6

Falcon_ASUS

@franz0719
For your question, we recommend posting it here to seek answers.
https://rog-forum.asus.com/t5/gaming-notebooks/bd-p/SRI_Gaming_Notebooks
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

Seek answers for what? For poor product quality and poor after sales services? Look through reddit and you will see each people that have complained for your high end laptop with bad quality. Come on Asus! You are better than this. I've no choice but to take the scar after using MSI since 2009 because that's the only laptop suits my needs which is available here. Before I even used your zenphone 6 and rog gtx 1070 without any problems! For the hefty price of Scar 18 there is no quality, very bad after sales support, no outright warranty and cannot even have freebies depending which country we at. Why like this Asus? As a Scar 18 owner I would not recommend this laptop because of the poor quality and your after sales services. 😮💨

@franz0719
I apologize for any inconvenience caused. As your product is from the ROG laptop series, I suggest that you provide feedback on the forum provided above, where a dedicated representative will assist you further. We appreciate your understanding for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you. I have received a call from Mr. Bryan from Asus Dubai. He listened to me and I appreciate your customer service in Dubai. Very accommodating and professional unlike here in Kuwait. Your customer service team here sucks big time. Your customer services here are rude and arrogant. I don't know what trainings they have from a well knows worldwide company like Asus. I hope they will replace my unit with new one and will give all the accessories. Thanks!