Star II
System:ASUS TUF GAMİNG F15
Battery or AC:
Model:
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description: so i thougth my computer has a problem with his gpu but then i realized armoury crate makes my gpu to stuck at 300 mhz when i uninstall armoury crate everything works fine but the degrees will increase and makes my game lagy becouse fan speeds are not running as it runs on turbo mode so i wonder if there is a way i can increase my fan speeds without armory crate becouse there is a 85 degree limit on the gpu and makes my game laggy pls help
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
Arda
  1. System:ASUS TUF GAMİNG F15
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model:
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description: so i thougth my computer has a problem with his gpu but then i realized armoury crate makes my gpu to stuck at 300 mhz when i uninstall armoury crate everything works fine but the degrees will increase and makes my game lagy becouse fan speeds are not running as it runs on turbo mode so i wonder if there is a way i can increase my fan speeds without armory crate becouse there is a 85 degree limit on the gpu and makes my game laggy pls help

Armoury Crate makes my gpu core clock stuck
@Arda
What is the full model name of your laptop?

How to find Model Name
Are your BIOS and system versions updated to the latest?
Does the situation improve if the Armoury crate is removed and reinstalled?
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.