This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armory Crate causes crashes

AnderZytolga
Star I

After installing/updating Armory Crate on my laptop (ASUS ROG STRIX SCAR 17 2023 G&33PZ) it causes random crashes (while playing minecraft/ while idle on discord/ when the only apps open are spotify, opera, and file explorer). I have documented all my windows system logs and attempts to fix the problem, and only when uninstalling Armory Crate did the issues stop (I haad 2-3 crashes a day when it was installed and it hasnt crashed since I uninstalled it over a week ago). My laptop is running a fresh updated version of windows 11, and the motherboard was recently replaced because of needing repairs. I have also verified that ALL drivers are current and working properly. I will only be attaching a picture of the crash log.

3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS

@AnderZytolga 
For your question, we recommend posting it here to seek answers.
https://rog-forum.asus.com/t5/gaming-notebooks/bd-p/HSS_Notebooks
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

camilasaunder89
Rising Star I

Try to reinstall the Armory Crate. Also, clear the cache to make it work properly. If it still doesn't work then use a driver updater software.

I mean since I started getting this issue I've reformatted my laptop 7-12 times with fresh installations of windows, causing this issue pretty much every time i tried using armory crate...