Battery or AC: AC
Model: ASUS Model XD4R
Frequency of occurrence: constant
Reset OS: Windows 11 and ASUS router android app
Screenshot or video:
System: ASUS ZenWiFi AX Mini XD4R
========================
Detailed description:

After a firmware update was glitched (household accident involving puppy and tripped wire), I restored firmware using Rescue Utility.
However after the latest firmware was successfully loaded, XD4R shows no wireless or ethernet address after booting up.
The successful rescue was repeated 3 times. I get the message: Successfully recovered the system. Please wait for the system to reboot. And the router shows a blue light. But still I cannot communicate with the router with my computer or my cellphone.
Is there an emergency firmware that takes me to a web admin GUI or wireless at least?

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
finance_ka02
  1. Battery or AC: AC
  2. Model: ASUS Model XD4R
  3. Frequency of occurrence: constant
  4. Reset OS: Windows 11 and ASUS router android app
  5. Screenshot or video:

System: ASUS ZenWiFi AX Mini XD4R

========================

Detailed description:

After a firmware update was glitched (household accident involving puppy and tripped wire), I restored firmware using Rescue Utility.

However after the latest firmware was successfully loaded, XD4R shows no wireless or ethernet address after booting up.

The successful rescue was repeated 3 times. I get the message: Successfully recovered the system. Please wait for the system to reboot. And the router shows a blue light. But still I cannot communicate with the router with my computer or my cellphone.

Is there an emergency firmware that takes me to a web admin GUI or wireless at least?

After FW Rescue, XD4 has no wireless network, no ethernet
@finance_ka02
Here we mainly discuss the issues/questions related to ASUS laptop.
For your Router questions, I suggest you contact our local call center to have further assistance.
Please refer to below and find the link of local call center.
Contact Us | ASUS Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.