cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect AX6600 (XT8) to Draytek modem does not work

CoolKiwi
Star I

Hi all,

Got one of these beautiful Draytek full feature Vigor 167 modems, that are standard in bridge mode and have ethernet connected to it, that brings me on internet (FTTN here).

I want to connect my ASUS AX6600 (XT8) wireless routers to it, but the light on the front stays red, no matter how I modify settings in the Iphone app. It keeps saying: No internet connection.

I think I did everything right, apart from a question about PPPoE at the very beginning of the setup, not sure what I should have answered to that.

It should not be too hard, the modem works great, but I need these ASUS routers connected to it. Any tips ?

Thanks !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks. It appeared the Draytek and the ASUS AX 6600 are incompatbile, as AX6600 is part of a mesh network and needs to be setup as such. So did not use the Draytek but bought an ASUS modem

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

jzchen
Rising Star II

PPPoE is a sign in.  Your Internet Service Provider should provide you with that information.

Thanks. It appeared the Draytek and the ASUS AX 6600 are incompatbile, as AX6600 is part of a mesh network and needs to be setup as such. So did not use the Draytek but bought an ASUS modem