This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot add a node 2 on ZenWiFi Pro ET12

Vicken
Star I

I have ZenWiFi Pro ET12  2 Pkg,  and I cannot add the second unit as a node, I following the instructions to the point.

reset the units several times, the network setup tell me the network is completed, but the second ZenWiFi Pro ET12 is still blicking( Blue) but somehow it does not connect to it and not it shows that is has been added. 

this is really frustrating !!!!!  can anyone help pls!!

3 REPLIES 3

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @Vicken ,

to address your issue, please make sure that the second ZenWiFi Pro ET12 is positioned close enough to the main router and the first node to ensure a strong signal connection.

Before adding the second node, try resetting the second ZenWiFi Pro ET12 to its factory settings.

You can usually find the relevant reset button on the router itself or perform the reset through the management interface.

Also, ensure that the firmware versions of your main router and the first ZenWiFi Pro ET12 are up to date. If not, please update them to the latest versions.

The flashing blue light on the node indicates that it is in the process of adding or reconnecting to the primary router.

Have you see the connected AiMesh node via Web GUI (as shown in the below picture)?

Could you provide the screenshot of the page?

8f6969ee-2b86-495a-8583-b32d76a74da9.jpg

Thank you.

HI  the initial setup, when I bring the Mode 1 near the router , works, but when I take my Mode to 2nd floor, after a while is disconnects,  even is the backhauling is done via ethernet cable. 

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.