cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRIME B760M-A WIFI D4 Bios Bug

Gunnarwish
Star III

Hi,

Bios PRIME B760M-A WIFI D4 BIOS 1402 and PRIME B760M-A WIFI D4 BIOS 1220 have a bug with ram memory.

I have DDR4 ram 3600mhz and when i enable XMP my ram speed stays at the lowest (2133mhz)

I need to go back to PRIME B760M-A WIFI D4 BIOS 1205 to be able to run 3600mhz.

I went to the computer store and they also tested it out and confirmed that the bios is bugged.

I hope it gets fixed because this ia very big bug

Setup:

i5 12600K

PRIME B760M-A WIFI D4

Ram: Corsair Dominator DDR4 3600mhz

47 REPLIES 47

You saw it right?  So it was up for a little while apparently.  I replied to the Asus guy asking if he saw it.

lmacmil2
Star III

Did you try the 1601 BIOS yet?  Just released last week.  I have not tried it yet.

Nope i saw nothing noted about it so i doubt they fixed it specially since the issue is not being taken serious here on the forum and since they kept looking for ways to deny it i doubt those that work on the software even know about the bug. 

I will flash it in the next day or so and let you know.  Asus sent screenshots showing my memory running at rated speed (3200Mhz) with the 1402 BIOS on my motherboard.  The only difference was the Intel ME had been updated to the latest version but mine was not.  I updated the ME yesterday to the latest version since it didn't happen with the BIOS update as they said it should.  FWIW, the description does say "improve DRAM compatibility."

I totally overlooked the improve DRAM compatibility.

I should have paid more attention.

Also thanks!

Your the hero we don't deserve.