This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4x48GB RAM with ProArt X670E-CREATOR WIFI

nexus4
Star I

I'm considering buying the mobo and the support page says that the only supported memory is 

CORSAIRCMK192GX5M4B5200C38(Ver 3.53.02)

It also has a note: Support in the first 4 digits of memory lot number after 2311.

What exactly does it even mean?

I've found the memory at one of my local shops, but I need to be sure it will work. So, what should I be asking the seller? Or what should I be looking for on the parcel? Something written like "3.53.02"? What about that "4 digits/lot number" nonsense?

Am I also reading it correctly and all 4 plates will work at 5200?

I'm afraid I'm not buying the stuff if I can't get these questions answered, given A LOT of memory issues with AM5 platform 😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, @nexus4 

Upon verification, the memory version is typically indicated after the model number, so "Ver 3.53.02" represents the memory version on the QVL.

Regarding the QVL, the last column labeled "Socket Support" indicates the recommended memory slots.
Since the memory kit you've chosen has four modules, you can install one, two, or all four at the same time.
Please also refer to page 1-5 of the ProArt X670E-CREATOR WIFI user manual for the recommended slot.

The QVL mentions "2311" because serial numbers starting with later then "2311"may have compatibility issues with this motherboard. 
I have PM you an image in the upper right corner for further information.
If you have concerns about this memory specification, we recommend choosing other memory options listed in the QVL.

When purchasing memory, we recommend that you refer to the motherboard support page > "Check purchasing and installation guide" in the memory QVL, as well as the [Motherboard] How to query (CPU/memory) QVL List? for guidance.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, @nexus4 

Upon verification, the memory version is typically indicated after the model number, so "Ver 3.53.02" represents the memory version on the QVL.

Regarding the QVL, the last column labeled "Socket Support" indicates the recommended memory slots.
Since the memory kit you've chosen has four modules, you can install one, two, or all four at the same time.
Please also refer to page 1-5 of the ProArt X670E-CREATOR WIFI user manual for the recommended slot.

The QVL mentions "2311" because serial numbers starting with later then "2311"may have compatibility issues with this motherboard. 
I have PM you an image in the upper right corner for further information.
If you have concerns about this memory specification, we recommend choosing other memory options listed in the QVL.

When purchasing memory, we recommend that you refer to the motherboard support page > "Check purchasing and installation guide" in the memory QVL, as well as the [Motherboard] How to query (CPU/memory) QVL List? for guidance.

Thank you.

@Jiaszzz_ASUS Thank you so much for this information! 

Hello, @nexus4 

If you encounter any further difficulties or have any concerns, please feel free to start another discussion thread or PM me anytime.

Thank you.