Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My computer suddenly doesn't detect the GPU

FrseXite
Star I
my computer suddenly didn't detect the GPU, it wasn't detected in the bios

previously detected,
now only the onboard is on, even if the GPU is installed
the steps I took replace and try gpu to another computer, replace PSU, motherboard, RAM

Asus prime h610m K D4
T create 32 GB 3200
i5 12400
RTX 3060 asus dual
msi MPG A650GF
3 REPLIES 3

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, @FrseXite 

Could you please clarify if this issue occurred after the PC was first built or after using it for some time and occurred following any recent changes, such as a BIOS update, a GPU replacement, or using an extension cable to connect the GPU?
If you haven't updated the BIOS to the latest version 3212 released on May 31, 2024, please consider updating and clearing CMOS before rechecking again.
Please also try setting BIOS > Advanced > System Agent Configuration > Graphics Configuration > "Primary Display" to "PCIE".

Thank you.

this happened after I used it for 5 months and it happened suddenly, I have replaced all the components except the CPU because I tested it on another motherboard and it can still run normally, I have reset the CMOS, upgraded the bios to 3212, and don't forget to try it on another device , and it really works except on my computer

Hello, @FrseXite 

Based on your description, the external monitor is connected to the GPU and outputs correctly, but the system does not recognize it.
May I ask if the GPU is unable to be recognized in Device Manager, DirectX Diagnostic Tool, or other third-party software?
Could you please provide relevant screenshots?
Additionally, we recommend checking for any available GPU driver updates.

Thank you.