This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is 4 X DIMM CMK192GX5M4B5200C38 config supported by proart x670E motherboard?

kivanc
Star I

I have proart x670E motherboard with 2 DIMM F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR
I want to increase ram capacity from 32 GB to 64 GB by adding new 2 dimm "F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR"  in empty slot.

what does means socket support 1,2 in url below? 

https://www.asus.com/motherboards-components/motherboards/proart/proart-x670e-creator-wifi/helpdesk_...

is there any method to increase ram capacity by adding 2 dimm  "F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR" into current config ?

1 REPLY 1

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, @kivanc 

Due to the ongoing local holidays in our area, my response time may experience delays.
I apologize for any inconvenience the delayed replies may have caused.

"Support 1,2" indicates that the motherboard supports the installation of one or two modules of this specific memory model. 
Regarding the memory installed on the motherboard, please attention to the official motherboard website under "Support," specifically within "CPU/Memory Support" and "Memory/Device Support." 
There, you will find instructions under "Check purchasing and installation guide," which state:

Ensure that all memory modules are from the same validated memory kit. Do not mix DIMMs from different memory kits—even if they are the same brand and model (e.g., two DIMMs each from two different memory kits). 
Mixing and matching DIMMs can result in a failure to boot and compatibility issues.

Given this, we do not recommend mixing different sets of memory.

According to the QVL for the ProArt X670E-CREATOR WIFI, it supports CMK192GX5M4B5200C38 (Ver 3.53.02)

Thank you.