This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Critical Errors and Warnings - Asus Z690-F motherboard?

dreet
Star I

I am pulling my hair with this and have done couple fresh installs and still getting the same warnings and errors.

When I did a fresh install of Windows 10 without any drivers being installed yet. I then turned off my computer so I could insert my secondary NVME drive and what I noticed was whenever I unplug or insert the secondary NVME I would trigger these System Critical Errors:

Event ID 6008: The previous system shutdown at (time) on (date) was unexpected

Event ID 29: Windows failed fast startup with error status 0xC00000D4

Event ID 41: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly

Anyways I avoided those critical errors and start to install Asus chipset drivers and after finishing installing the drivers I check Event Viewer and see a whole heap of these System Warnings:

Kernel PNP 225: The application \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\System32\csrss.exe with process id 680 stopped the removal or ejection for the device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_464D&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_02\….

Does anyone else experience this and how can I fix this issue? What is causing it and why? My computer is pretty new and good specs so I don’t know why I am experience this….

0 REPLIES 0