This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B got cracked

Thantoes
Star I

I bought this monitor 4 months ago. I really enjoyed the monitor. I will never be buying another thing from asus ever again. Micro Center assured me when I bought hundreds in avaliable warranties, that they wouldn't cover, and I would need to call asus. I argue with them and the worked their way out of honoring the warranties, so hundreds wasted. I spent hundreds on asus products to then call, explain my situation, after Micro Center told me asus would help, and when I finally got a rep from asus. It was a resounding and that is really such a poor business practice. Asus uses Micro Center to move their products and Micro Center lied to me. I am out 500 now and asus doesn't care about the business practices that a 3rd party seller uses to swindle people out of money. I am sorry for saying such a strong statement, but this is honestly such a shady business practice. I couldn't even call Micro Center because the have no phone contact, which is so shady. I went all the way there with this monitor to be told they didn't apply the right warranty. Thanks asus but don't buy from them or Micro Center, in my honest opinion you may lose out big. 

1 REPLY 1

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @Thantoes ,

based on your question, could you please send the product serial number to me in a private message? 

We will check and assist you accordingly. Thank you.