This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PA147CDV not displaying

Zureous
Star I

Heya, I just recently purchased this monitor and followed the quick start guide. I plugged in power with the provided usb-c female to usb-a male end adpater along with putting in the hdmi into my gpu then usb-c male to usb-a male cable into a free input usb port on the motherboard. 

No signal is found on the PA147CDV even if I try to do the B side method shown on the quick start guide.

Anything helps,

Thanks.

*Update 

I got it to work as soon as I unplug my second monitor but can't get all three working together. Is there any possible way I can all three to work? 

1 REPLY 1

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @Zureous ,

just to confirm the issue, do you currently have three PA147CDV monitors?
Are all three monitors connected to the same host? Is it connected to a laptop? Please provide the laptop or motherboard model.
Ensure that your graphics card supports multiple monitor connections simultaneously. Some graphics cards can only support two monitors at a time, not three.
In the input selection field of your current monitor setup, what are the individual selections for the three monitors (HDMI/USB Type-C1/USB Type-C2)?
Have you updated your graphics card drivers? What is the model of your graphics card?
To better understand your setup, could you provide a video of the scenario where the issue occurs?
Thank you.