cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diablo 4 code not received

alexios
Star I

Hello,

I bought RTX 4070 Ti TUF at 5 June 2023 from Amazon.es . After i email them they told me i will receive the code in 24-48h after purchase. Then they told me i can't get this code. After i register the card here when i received it and they still a problem i can't get the Diablo 4 code where it says Region: Global. I will provide you the invoice from my purchase and i will wait for you answer because is getting really annoying trying to talk with amazon, nvidia then here again.

Have a nice day

6 REPLIES 6

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @alexios ,

according to your issue, 

please consult the event page to verify the specific steps and eligibility requirements for participating in the promotion.

Thank you.

Rise Against Evil: Get Diablo IV with select GeForce RTX 40 Series events 

Also, I have messege you to confirm the issue, please kindly check the PM box at the top right corner.

Thank you.

Hi Asus.

I bought the ROG 4070 TI on June 2nd. I register the product serial number, adn entered the promotion event. However, they told me that i am not qualified for receiving the code? Can you help me ?

thank youimage.png

Hi @jutom1111 

If you encounter any issues with event registration, kindly email "rog_forum@asus.com" for assistance.

We recommend including your GPU's serial number along with the invoice or receipt.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Hello @Aureliannn_ASUS 

I'm still waiting for answer from "rog_forum@asus.com" and i hope they will do it in time or else i will lose the promotion.

I have send you on private message all the info if you can check.

Have a nice day ^^