This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG cetra rgb earphone type - C rgb lights not working.

nanyer9
Star II

The in line controller is a bit hotter compared before and the ANC led indicator and RGB lighting of the earphones are not working.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @nanyer9 ,

based on your issue, it is suggest that you can visit official repair center for further repair and inspection.

You can refre to the following link.

Official Support | ASUS Philippines

Thank you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @nanyer9 ,

based on your description, may I ask if your current Armoury Crate version is up to date?

Have you configured the RGB lighting for your headphones in Armoury Crate?

Could you provide a screenshot?

If the headphone light is constantly on, it indicates that ANC is enabled, and if it's flashing, it's in ambient mode.

Have you enabled ANC but the light is not constantly on? Have you tried cross-testing with other devices?

Thank you.

Thank you for the reply.

Yes I have the latest version of armoury crate which is version: 5.6.8.0 and I also have the latest firmware on my cetra rgb

I tried configurating the rgb lighting on my armoury crate but it doesn't work. The rgb on my cetra is still not working.

Yes the ANC is enabled and it can be turned to ambient mode. But theres no light on the led indicator on the in line controller that normally turns on whenever I plug in my cetra rgb earphone on my laptop and my ROG phone 3. And the inline controller of the earphone is a bit hotter compared before. But it can play music and the volume buttons are also working fine.

I tried testing it on my ROG phone 3, still the rgb on my cetra is not working. Tried configurating it using my phone still not working.

Btw my cetra is only 2 months old I bought this on an asus physical store. I think the problem is on the product it self. The inline controller is abnormally hotter than before. I don't know how long till this earphone will still work.

Hi @nanyer9 ,

based on your issue, it is suggest that you can visit official repair center for further repair and inspection.

You can refre to the following link.

Official Support | ASUS Philippines

Thank you.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.