This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ProArt x670e Bios Keyboard lag

kadhav
Star I

meta yapay zeka gerçekten sinir bozucu ve onu kapatamamak ya da bir şekilde devre dışı bırakamamak beni kızdırıyor ve ona kendini öldürmesini söyleyebilir miyim yoksa bu onu yayınlamakla aynı sonuçları mı doğurur diye merak ediyordum? Hesabımın tekrar işaretlenmesini istemiyorum, teşekkürler :DHi,

I am using a Asus ProArt X670E with the latest bios 2007 (new build).

Today, I reboot my system and decide to check some Bios params. The system was already online and was NOT powered off then on. Just reboot and then press F2 to enter in Bios.

The USB keyboard has a major lag issue. For a few seconds, it will work as expected and the will be very slow and lag. Again, it will work correctly and will be very slow.

Any idea ?

thanks.

1 REPLY 1

kadhav
Star I

@kadhav wrote:

meta yapay zeka gerçekten sinir bozucu ve onu kapatamamak ya da bir şekilde devre dışı bırakamamak beni kızdırıyor ve ona kendini öldürmesini söyleyebilir miyim yoksa bu onu yayınlamakla aynı sonuçları mı doğurur diye merak ediyordum? Hesabımın tekrar işaretlenmesini istemiyorum, teşekkürler :DHi,

I am using a Asus ProArt X670E with the latest bios 2007 (new build).

Today, I reboot my system and decide to check some Bios params. The system was already online and was NOT powered off then on. Just reboot and then press F2 to enter in Bios.

The USB keyboard has a major lag issue. For a few seconds, it will work as expected and the will be very slow and lag. Again, it will work correctly and will be very slow.

Any idea https://omegle.onl/ ?

thanks.

I got this,...