This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

falchion not connecting to armoury crate

mcstig
Star I

My keyboard is listed under devices, but nothing happens when I click on it. The options to modify keys and other stuff does not appear. I also have a mouse Rog Chakram and that works fine. The keyboard has been updated to latest firmware (that at least works), I have the latest Armoury Crate update, nothing seems to fix it.

Any tips on how to get this resolved?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @mcstig ,

thank you for contacting us regarding the issue with adjusting your keyboard in Armoury Crate.

To better assist you, we would like to gather some more information:

• Software reinstallation: Have you tried uninstalling Armoury Crate completely using our official uninstall tool and then reinstalling the latest version?
  • When did the issue start: Approximately when did you start experiencing this issue? Were there any specific actions or updates that triggered the problem?
  • Connection mode: Are you currently using a wired or wireless connection for your keyboard?
  • Recent changes: Have you recently updated your Windows system, installed new software, or made any other changes to your computer settings?
  • Video demonstration: If possible, please record a video of the issue you're encountering when using Armoury Crate. This will help us identify the problem more quickly.

If you have reinstalled the software and the issue still persists, please provide the Armoury Crate logs for our reference. 
The logs contain detailed information about the software's operation and can help the team identify the problem.
Please ensure that the logs accurately record the occurrence of the issue.
Here are the steps to collect Armoury Crate logs:
Please refer to Q5: What is APP Diagnostics? (New Feature)
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1043747/#a14
Once you have completed the above steps, please upload the collected log files to a cloud storage service and send us the link via private message. 
Also, please provide us with your product serial number.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.