This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMMI TEST FAIL

Not applicable
So i just tested my phone with SMMI test and when i do the reciever test i hear no sound so i checked by calling my friend without using speaker phone and the reciever was working fine. Does anyone have same issue or is it just me? Reciever test usually worked for me but today i hear no sound in smmi test. Please suggest a fix.
5 REPLIES 5

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Akash Gupta Strange. Is it still behaving the same way? Have you rebooted your device?

Not applicable
Gustav_ASUS

@Akash Gupta Strange. Is it still behaving the same way? Have you rebooted your device?

View post
I have tried rebooting aafe mode but nothing is working. Can you please suggest some good fix? The reciever component is worling fine except for smmi test. I dont hear any number like i did before when testing.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Akash Gupta

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/95796#Comment_95796

I have tried rebooting aafe mode but nothing is working. Can you please suggest some good fix? The reciever component is worling fine except for smmi test. I dont hear any number like i did before when testing.

View post
Just to confirm: The receiver is functioning without problems, except for the SMMI test itself? In that case it does not sound like that much of an issue to be honest.
In either case you can try the following:
Settings -> Search settings -> Type in SMMI -> App info -> Storage & cache -> Clear both and then reboot your device.

Not applicable
Gustav_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/95816#Comment_95816

Just to confirm: The receiver is functioning without problems, except for the SMMI test itself? In that case it does not sound like that much of an issue to be honest.

In either case you can try the following:

Settings -> Search settings -> Type in SMMI -> App info -> Storage & cache -> Clear both and then reboot your device.

View post
Tried this but still cannot hear the numbers in the smmi test. The reciever test is not working in smmi but the reciever is working good. Idk what is the issue. Should i be worried if its failing in smmi?