YASAA
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ASUS ZENFONE MAX PRO M2
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:NO
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
OK I AM GETTING THIS WIERD BUG WHERE THE PERCENTAGE OF BATTERY IS JUMPING FROM XYZ% TO 50%
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO 😭 ITS REALLY ANNOYING
SOMETIMES THE PERCENTAGE GETS STUCK ON XYZ%
E.G NOW ITS STUCK AT 99% AND SUDDENLY IT GOES TO 97% AND AGAIN GOES TO 99%
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS
I CAN'T GO TO SERVICE DUE TO LOCKDOWN
7 REPLIES 7

naranahir36
Star I
Still Lucyk man. I am facing the problem since February; and asus will tell to reset and clear cache safemode and the end. Every update will make it worse as now my phone switch off again and again. In settings i have screenshot of battery being 70% and the phone will shut in 10 min. (thats SD 665 AIE.) And yes it happens that my phones battery percentage keep changing and which makes my phone switch off many times.

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
naranahir36

Still Lucyk man. I am facing the problem since February; and asus will tell to reset and clear cache safemode and the end. Every update will make it worse as now my phone switch off again and again. In settings i have screenshot of battery being 70% and the phone will shut in 10 min. (thats SD 665 AIE.) And yes it happens that my phones battery percentage keep changing and which makes my phone switch off many times.

View post
YASAA

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:ASUS ZENFONE MAX PRO M2
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:NO
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

OK I AM GETTING THIS WIERD BUG WHERE THE PERCENTAGE OF BATTERY IS JUMPING FROM XYZ% TO 50%

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO 😭 ITS REALLY ANNOYING

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/MV7HGBOBTJ5R/untitled-720p.mp4

SOMETIMES THE PERCENTAGE GETS STUCK ON XYZ%

E.G NOW ITS STUCK AT 99% AND SUDDENLY IT GOES TO 97% AND AGAIN GOES TO 99%

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THIS

I CAN'T GO TO SERVICE DUE TO LOCKDOWN

BATTERY BUG IN ZF MAX PRO M2
Do a battery calibration by doing the steps below
Discharge your phone fully until it turns itself off.
Plug your phone into a charger and, without turning it on, let it charge until the on-screen or LED indicator says 100 percent.
Unplug your charger.
Turn your phone on.
I think this can solve the problem.

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
naranahir36

View post
Is your phone Asus zenfone max pro M2 then your phone does not have sd 665 .it has sd 660.

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we'd request you follow the below steps:
1. Clear system cache.
2. Try the same under safe mode:
Hold the power button for 5 seconds => When the screen flashes with option => Press & hold power option => You will get an option to restart in safe mode
3. If still you face the issue factory reset your phone after taking a full backup.

Recalibrate battery
To recalibrate battery, charge your phone to 100% without interruption.
then discharge it normally till 0%(phone gets switched off).
charge it to 100% in switched off condition and keep it in that state for a little more time.
now switch on your phone in charged condition and unplug when ASUS logo appears.
keep the phone unused for 5 mins.
you will get far better battery life as the battery stats.bin file will be updated.