cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network issue with zenphone 5z since 2 days

himanshu1415
Star I
Hi,
I am facing network issues with my zenphone 5z and seems like a widespread issue and not specific to my phone. Phone will not catch networks on any of my sim. I have followed the recommended steps but they do not help. I could not visit a service centre as I am in the UK and on top of that it should be solved by ASUS with an update as it starts to happen after an update and should be resolved by releasing an OTA. Please do not make it worst experience of my life and make me regret getting an ASUS phone.
13 REPLIES 13

himanshu1415

Hi,

I am facing network issues with my zenphone 5z and seems like a widespread issue and not specific to my phone. Phone will not catch networks on any of my sim. I have followed the recommended steps but they do not help. I could not visit a service centre as I am in the UK and on top of that it should be solved by ASUS with an update as it starts to happen after an update and should be resolved by releasing an OTA. Please do not make it worst experience of my life and make me regret getting an ASUS phone.

Network issue with zenphone 5z since 2 days
Same issue with mine 5z, this is the second time, same issue in 2 month. Bad experience with asus

pujamisal13
Star I
My ASUS 5z experience is terribly BAD. My both sim are continuously having network fluctuations so I have to keep my phone in flight mode else network fluctuation lead to phone restart...tried everything i.e factory reset, changing network preference to 3G/4G and much more solutions given online but nothing is working out. Memory of phone automatically increasing around 15 GB per day so I have to wipe data weekly. Currently in lockdown so can't even go to repair shop. This was the last time I bought some product of Asus

yehezkiel
Star I

pujamisal13

My ASUS 5z experience is terribly BAD. My both sim are continuously having network fluctuations so I have to keep my phone in flight mode else network fluctuation lead to phone restart...tried everything i.e factory reset, changing network preference to 3G/4G and much more solutions given online but nothing is working out. Memory of phone automatically increasing around 15 GB per day so I have to wipe data weekly. Currently in lockdown so can't even go to repair shop. This was the last time I bought some product of Asus

View post
i am having same issue (fluctuation network), after that my asus 5z cant receive any network so i go to Asus Service Center. First they just flashboot my Asus 5Z an the problem is fixed (im waiting 3 days). but after 2 months the same problem happen again and then they change my motherboard to fix the issue. after changing motherboard my asus 5z still having the fluctuation network issues. in 3 months after that my asus 5z cant receive any network again. tired of the problem in asus 5z, i foolishly bought Asus ROG Phone 2 to switch my daily phone. and after 1 month there is charging issue and now my Asus ROG Phone 2 still in service center because the service center currently in lockdown.
im tired and disappointed with asus product and this is the last time i use any product of asus

*sorry my english bad, hope you all can understand 🙂

Muheet
Star II
after updated to android 10.....my asus 5z runs smoothly......but now networks are gone suddenly.....and i tried everythng....noghing works.......i tried to put pressure where sim tray is located my networks came bt it goes back again....aplyng presure cause my phone to imbalance..now my phone is fucked up....i dont know what to do....please help me My phone is sudenly hanged and starts rebooting again and again...i never faced such an issue bt this fucking update 10....it sucks....asus please save your customers.....if not this is my last phone from asus.....

Muheet
Star II
after updated to android 10.....my asus 5z runs smoothly......but now networks are gone suddenly.....and i tried everythng....noghing works.......i tried to put pressure where sim tray is located my networks came bt it goes back again....aplyng presure cause my phone to imbalance..now my phone is fucked up....i dont know what to do....please help me My phone is sudenly hanged and starts rebooting again and again...i never faced such an issue bt this fucking update 10....it sucks....asus please save your customers.....if not this is my last phone from asus.....