This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When can we expect Android 10 stable release for ROG2 ?

kalyanvarma10
Star I
When can we expect Android 10 stable release for ROG2 ?
83 REPLIES 83

Shubhojit
Rising Star II
deeplyyoung

@Anders_ASUS take your own time to arrange the stable... No hurries... I can understand how difficult it is to arrange A10 for ROG 2 which is really not a normal device like others, I know cuz I have ported Roms for my existing devices and fully aware how much time consuming it is, how much hard work it takes to get any stable Rom...

I'm way much happy to have A10 beta in my device which is nearly perfect just need some minor bug fix...

Thanks once again for such a superb device which is on top on my all existing devices..

View post
I am totally with you and support this.
@Anders_ASUS Take your time and make it less bug free please ignore those who are asking for updates every now and then, even after telling that it's not easy to make the os compatible with the accessories plus air triggers , RGB and what not. If you still release the buggy update still people will complain what a buggy update so take your time for solving bugs and give us a less buggy android 10
Note : It's software so its never gonna be 100% bug free

asifreshi
Star II
Word is out that when people shut up about the update is when Asus drops the update. So, please spread the word, that way not each and every thread has to be about a freaking update and Wen ETA kids posts. Thanks.

duy_h_vu
Rising Star I
asifreshi

Word is out that when people shut up about the update is when Asus drops the update. So, please spread the word, that way not each and every thread has to be about a freaking update and Wen ETA kids posts. Thanks.

View post
True true.? Every time there's a post asking for A10. Asus drop a beta just for kick

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Haha, yeah we got the idea from this guy ?
M2QQTHGG00MC.png
But it's not long now. Hold on just a liiittle bit longer

zeruel_tenshi
Rising Star II
Here's my 2 cents:
Honestly, I'd rather wait a couple more months for a stable and well put together release. I do understand the rush and impatience some people may have but by the end of the day everyone just needs to be kept on the loop. ASUS should be more transparent with their customers, otherwise their phone department will inevitably fail. The whole department may very well be composed of 10 people for all we know...