This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It has only been a month that i bought rog phone 2 and my battery has started draining so fast.

ananrai169
Star II
After I bought rog phone 2 from flipkart in India battery was good for almost 2 weeks. Then the battery started to show abnormal drainage. After a month of use the battery of 6000mah doesn't even lasts for 3 hours of playing games. This battery of Asus rog phone 2 feels like 3000 mah rather than of 6000 mah. I think many like me has started facing this issue in this phone. I hope Asus will look into this issue asap and fix this drainage issue is next update.
26 REPLIES 26

ananrai169
Star II
I live in a rural remote area in India where there are no service centres. I play games a lot so I bought this phone Asus Rog 2 with a hope that it was a good brand product and battery would lasts longer than other phones. But now I think I made a great mistake it's not even a month and I have to take this phone to the service centre. Can't Asus make a phone which atleast would last for a year without taking to the service centre. Asus I guess is only good in advertising they give overkill features but is full of bugs and the Asus company don't give a damn about customer just look at the update. We been asking update for months now and still not a single reply not even for windows 10. I will never buy a Asus product in my life. I should have bought Black shark 2, Asus Rog 2 was just waste of money.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
ananrai169

I live in a rural remote area in India where there are no service centres. I play games a lot so I bought this phone Asus Rog 2 with a hope that it was a good brand product and battery would lasts longer than other phones. But now I think I made a great mistake it's not even a month and I have to take this phone to the service centre. Can't Asus make a phone which atleast would last for a year without taking to the service centre. Asus I guess is only good in advertising they give overkill features but is full of bugs and the Asus company don't give a damn about customer just look at the update. We been asking update for months now and still not a single reply not even for windows 10. I will never buy a Asus product in my life. I should have bought Black shark 2, Asus Rog 2 was just waste of money.

View post
I understand that you're upset but you're the first user in this forum to mention that the battery can fully charge in 1 hour. It sounds likely you got a phone with a faulty battery. It can happen. If there's 1 bad battery out of 10 000 and the defect showed first after 1 months use, then someone has to be the unlucky one. I'm sorry this happened to you and we will solve it. If your battery truly is defective then you will of course get a new one. If you don't have a service center close by, then you need to call ASUS support and they will arrange a solution for you.

lonkarshubham25
Star II
I am facing the same problem my battery is dead within 8 hours of usage..it drains so fast for a 6000mah it should atleast last for a day i guess..why did i buy this phone its just been a month n so many problems
1st problem : Dust in rear camera manufacturing defect
2 nd battery draining fast
What the heck Asus?

lonkarshubham25
Star II
Asus doesn't cares about customer they just know to extort money from people by giving such faulty products.
Asus products are like buying a crap from funfair

ananrai169
Star II
Now I understand Asus Rog phone is made for the gamers who carry phones to showoff the rgp light and the overkill features which is full of bugs. But it's okay for them as they change their phone every month to showoff. Unfortunately I didn't belonged to this group of gamers and I regreat a lot buying this Asus Rog phone 2. I should have chose other brands like Xiaomi and one plus