This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUGS AND RECOMMENDATION (IMPORTANT)

Not applicable
I have Asus ROG Phone 2 Global version and i am on WW_Phone-16.0631.1910.64 update. I am facing few issues that i would like to share.
1. Sound delay issue in headphone or bluetooth headset while using inbuilt screen recorder. The delay is noticeable and it was not an issue before 2 updates. It is a bug in screen recorder.
2. The device does not charge via 18w charger while playing PUBG MOBILE game and discharge even if the charger is connected [TESTED ONLY WITH SIDE CHARGING PORT].
3. No game sound while on call and sometimes game sound comes from ear piece instead of speakers. Also we cannot record game while having ingame mic on and having screen recorder audio setting on microphone.
4. Battery charging is slow sometimes and it doesn't detect super charge with original 18w charger and we need to replug it.
5. Phone shuts down unexpectedly when on call on bluetooth and having few apps opened. Happens randomly.
6. Camera HDR+ Enhanced takes time to capture picture if there are many things in the picture.
7. Phone gets a little choppy after playing heavy games like PUBG Mobile.
FEATURE RECOMMENDATION FOR NEW UPDATE:
1. Add an option where we can hide the screen recorder while recording like a bubble feature or a notification, feature.
2. Add new Armory crate open animation.
3. Add a feature so we can use the air trigger sliding gesture and tap at the same time.
4. Improve gaming experiance by adding more preset to games like PUBG so the battery is optimized and the game works smooth.
5. Add more apps to the twin apps and let us customize what apps to twin.
6. Add an editing feature so we can edit photos and videos more.
7. Add new color notification light for different charging modes. For Example: Normal charging: Red, Fast charging: blue, Hyper charging: green or purple.
10 REPLIES 10

Not applicable
ok can you tell me step by step on how to log the delay on my headset or bluetooth while recording???

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
For 1. just start a timer at the same time you press and stop it once you start hearing the sound. Then you may remove some of the time due to slow reaction.
For 3. Start a game, call yourself from another phone, hang up the call and if game sound comes from ear piece then go to our log tool and press the "capture log to MTP" button
For 7. Play PUBG for a couple of hours, if you experience that the UI is slow, then go to log tool and press the "capture log to MTP" button

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
i have a question do you have a aerocooler attached with your phone?
Akash Gupta

I have Asus ROG Phone 2 Global version and i am on WW_Phone-16.0631.1910.64 update. I am facing few issues that i would like to share.

1. Sound delay issue in headphone or bluetooth headset while using inbuilt screen recorder. The delay is noticeable and it was not an issue before 2 updates. It is a bug in screen recorder.

2. The device does not charge via 18w charger while playing PUBG MOBILE game and discharge even if the charger is connected [TESTED ONLY WITH SIDE CHARGING PORT].

3. No game sound while on call and sometimes game sound comes from ear piece instead of speakers. Also we cannot record game while having ingame mic on and having screen recorder audio setting on microphone.

4. Battery charging is slow sometimes and it doesn't detect super charge with original 18w charger and we need to replug it.

5. Phone shuts down unexpectedly when on call on bluetooth and having few apps opened. Happens randomly.

6. Camera HDR+ Enhanced takes time to capture picture if there are many things in the picture.

7. Phone gets a little choppy after playing heavy games like PUBG Mobile.

FEATURE RECOMMENDATION FOR NEW UPDATE:

1. Add an option where we can hide the screen recorder while recording like a bubble feature or a notification, feature.

2. Add new Armory crate open animation.

3. Add a feature so we can use the air trigger sliding gesture and tap at the same time.

4. Improve gaming experiance by adding more preset to games like PUBG so the battery is optimized and the game works smooth.

5. Add more apps to the twin apps and let us customize what apps to twin.

6. Add an editing feature so we can edit photos and videos more.

7. Add new color notification light for different charging modes. For Example: Normal charging: Red, Fast charging: blue, Hyper charging: green or purple.

BUGS AND RECOMMENDATION (IMPORTANT)

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

For 1. just start a timer at the same time you press and stop it once you start hearing the sound. Then you may remove some of the time due to slow reaction.

For 3. Start a game, call yourself from another phone, hang up the call and if game sound comes from ear piece then go to our log tool and press the "capture log to MTP" button

For 7. Play PUBG for a couple of hours, if you experience that the UI is slow, then go to log tool and press the "capture log to MTP" button

View post
Hi anders where can i locate the log tool?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
IRONHIDE

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/41311#Comment_41311

Hi anders where can i locate the log tool?

View post
You can send me a PM with your issue and I will reply you with the tool and instructions if I determine that it's necessary