This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System UI not responding issue on ROG 2( Android 9 ,Kernel 4.14.83-perf, october 1st security patch)

Apollofury
Rising Star II
I am having this strange issue since past few days after the last update where in if am using apps like Whatsapp or Google browser or Facebook the system UI crashes . It does not occur when am gaming at least never happened until now. If i press close app the screen locks and the i just have to open the screen lock and the phone is back to normal . I cant replicate this as it doesn't happen very often( happened 3 times in the last 7 days ) and happens very random.
anyone else facing this issue ?
VQK9DLXBLITW.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

OPC
Zen Master II
This happens very rarely to me also. I wouldn't say it's a regularity. I cannot tell how often but it did happen. But definitely not 3 times in a week.

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
ApolloFury

I am having this strange issue since past few days after the last update where in if am using apps like Whatsapp or Google browser or Facebook the system UI crashes . It does not occur when am gaming at least never happened until now. If i press close app the screen locks and the i just have to open the screen lock and the phone is back to normal . I cant replicate this as it doesn't happen very often( happened 3 times in the last 7 days ) and happens very random.

anyone else facing this issue ?

VQK9DLXBLITW.jpg

System UI not responding issue on ROG 2( Android 9 ,Kernel 4.14.83-perf, october 1st security patch)
Try cleaning all the mobile cache and restart the phone . It might help u

Apollofury
Rising Star II

sagarreddysag

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/14778/system-ui-not-responding-issue-on-rog-2-android-9-kerne...

Try cleaning all the mobile cache and restart the phone . It might help u

View post
it has mysteriously disappeared for now ! , i didn't do anything .

sagarreddysag
Rising Star II
ApolloFury

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/39033#Comment_39033

it has mysteriously disappeared for now ! , i didn't do anything .

View post
Ok if it again happens try cleaning all the cache