This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Error 1044

rodario83
Star I
Hi. Since today i get the Error 1044 If i want to watch Netflix on my Phone. Two days ago everything worked Just fine. Already trief all solutions Netflix offers. Anyone Had the Same Problems or an solutions?
22 REPLIES 22

TERORAPTOR
Star II
@Titan_ASUS Some date for the solution?

FunBike31
Community Legend I
He answered on the Chinese discussion, *below, only one "negative" answer for now but you can try.
In my opinion, as Netflix was working before, it was not after an update by ASUS that there was the code 1044, the error is due to Netflix, error or damaged database of certified devices on their servers.
The certification of the device being carried out at the connection, the answer seems correct but incomplete, it misses the deletion of the cache (no risk) and maybe even data (caution, loss of local NetFlix content, wait for a response from ASUS before erasing data)

TERORAPTOR

@Titan_ASUS Some date for the solution?

View post
*Hello, ROG Phone 6D is a model that has been certified by the manufacturer. I have communicated with the manufacturer earlier and solved the problem of device incompatibility. Please log out and log in again with your Netflix account after restarting the machine, and you can watch normally, thank you

Samim_Maqsood
Star I
Hi everyone. Yes @Titan_ASUS his solution works.
1. Restart device (not shut down and restart)
2. Log out of Netflix.
3. Log in to Netflix.
Walaaaaa. It works.

Thanks @Titan_ASUS

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Samim Maqsood

Hi everyone. Yes @Titan_ASUS his solution works.

1. Restart device (not shut down and restart)

2. Log out of Netflix.

3. Log in to Netflix.

Walaaaaa. It works.

Thanks @Titan_ASUS

View post
Yeah, it would be even better if he didn't forget the English discussion and rely on intermediaries to transmit the resolutions

Darkshade66
Star III
Works thank you