This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 6D share your experience

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Netflix error 1044 shows that there are new users of this phone, share your experience, for good or bad impartially
After the catastrophic experience of ROG5, hardly better than ROG 6, what is that of ROG 6D / Ultimate
Audio, FPS in games, game compatibility, WIFi6, Bluetooth stability, breakdown, bugs, problem with the Aerocooler, the Kunai 3, what is your experience, do you recommend it or not?
2 REPLIES 2

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
From what I could gather its less buggy in some ways but still retains the awful speaker quality. Some games look worse than qualcomm, not because of the chip itself, but because some game manufacturers have hardware specific settings that will cause higher texture quality and resolution on qualcomm devices.
That being said the 6D is quite irrelevant, in only 1-2months we get gen2 and dimensity next gen which blows this gen out of the water by a longshot. Biggest improvement we have seen since 2016.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Danishblunt

From what I could gather its less buggy in some ways but still retains the awful speaker quality. Some games look worse than qualcomm, not because of the chip itself, but because some game manufacturers have hardware specific settings that will cause higher texture quality and resolution on qualcomm devices.

That being said the 6D is quite irrelevant, in only 1-2months we get gen2 and dimensity next gen which blows this gen out of the water by a longshot. Biggest improvement we have seen since 2016.

View post
I just wanted to test solidarity, sharing and human drive, I have my answer and much more satisfaction taking care of my cat and dog.
Otherwise, ASUS is ASUS and still hasn't replaced their R&D department, so 9200 or Gen2 up to Gen10 if I'm still alive they keep their products. Here is the last message from a ROG 6D user, it is not invented and is identical to the ROG5
--
When I bought it at the end of October, it was version 30.32
Back then, the game was fine and smooth.
Then the follow-up update 40.42 began to crash and restart the game directly or the whole screen froze, but you can go back to the desktop, close the game and restart
The situation is more frequent after updating to version 40.50
Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the entire game, still no improvement
--
Note: New Firmware .57 today, can't wait to know what else broke😁