This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog phone 6 - shutdown in charging (after night update)

infyplay
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog phone 6
Firmware Version:c.165
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:after 3 days is return again
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):no
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
good morning
The problem is back again and now I have ordered a queue in RMA ASUS
I want to reopen the topic again and see who has the same problems and how it was solved
Please do not close this topic, it is very important for others who will face the same problem.
77 REPLIES 77

Farzad0
Star III
FunBike31

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/229644#Comment_229644

Funny question, you send it to a service center, not to a junkyard!!!, although the latter destination is the correct one.

Maybe you are thinking of repair or exchange, it can actually be replaced by a standard exchange device (which will have already been repaired).

Otherwise, the LED lights up if you connect the charger?

Have you tried restarting it with volume + - and power?

View post
If im doing it correctly which im not sure of, its not turning on and i dont recall seeing the led light. I want to make sure im trying to restart correctly, can you tell me in which order and how long i have to press the buttons for?

FunBike31
Community Legend I
keep pressed volume + and - then Power, without even releasing in 3 seconds a simplified menu Start, restart, recovery, power off appears. but well, according to your description and if in addition the led does not light up, I do not think that it is put in protection, the grilled circuit is more probable.
In any case, even if it turns on, make a backup, factory reset and ask for guaranteed support.

And stop charging at night, it was justified when the chargers delivered 500mAh -1A, with a load of 65w and even 30w you can't find a moment, during dinner for example to charge it !!

Farzad0
Star III
FunBike31

keep pressed volume + and - then Power, without even releasing in 3 seconds a simplified menu Start, restart, recovery, power off appears. but well, according to your description and if in addition the led does not light up, I do not think that it is put in protection, the grilled circuit is more probable.

In any case, even if it turns on, make a backup, factory reset and ask for guaranteed support.

And stop charging at night, it was justified when the chargers delivered 500mAh -1A, with a load of 65w and even 30w you can't find a moment, during dinner for example to charge it !!

View post
Just did it and it didnt work sadly. I never charge it overnight, it was on around 30% in the morning so i was watching tiktok and charging the phone at the same time up until 70% where the screen went black

Farzad0
Star III
just checked and there is no orange light to show its charging so definitely a grilled circuit.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Farzad0

just checked and there is no orange light to show its charging so definitely a grilled circuit.

View post
Another power IC fried.
Send it for warranty repair.