This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog phone 6 shutdown in charging (night)

infyplay
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog phone 6
Firmware Version:WW 165
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:2 days
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
The problem starts when the phone is charging at night and I only find out in the morning that it is off for some reason and it only happens while charging at night
Everything will start between Friday and Saturday at 0100 they will call me and then I found out my phone is off and tonight it happened again and there are no problems during the day only at night the phone turns off and I can't even see any log why did it turn off
24 REPLIES 24

infyplay
Star III
DarkShield

turn off that clock setting and it will be fixed.

View post
Which options? Submit a screenshot

DarkShield
Rising Star II

infyplay
Star III
I turned off the option, tomorrow I will write if the problem is about gone

infyplay
Star III
good morning Today woke up the smartphone did not turn off Explain why and for this the phone can turn off?

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
infyplay

good morning Today woke up the smartphone did not turn off Explain why and for this the phone can turn off?

View post
Give it a couple more days. It might be fine today but might not work tomorrow or day after tomorrow.
Given the experience in the Rog2, Rog5, Rog5s and some reported cases on the Chinese Rog6 forum, it's likely power IC starting to fail. You phone will likely within a month or 2 not turn on anymore.