This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog phone 6 shutdown in charging (night)

infyplay
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog phone 6
Firmware Version:WW 165
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:2 days
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
The problem starts when the phone is charging at night and I only find out in the morning that it is off for some reason and it only happens while charging at night
Everything will start between Friday and Saturday at 0100 they will call me and then I found out my phone is off and tonight it happened again and there are no problems during the day only at night the phone turns off and I can't even see any log why did it turn off
24 REPLIES 24

DarkShield
Rising Star II
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/228621#Comment_228621

correct but his phone shuts down.

View post
let me see if it goes down while charging. but if this is open, close it, if it is closed again, write the phone here.

infyplay
Star III
screenshot-20220920-014320-mobile-manager.jpg
screenshot-20220920-014030-mobile-manager.jpg
screenshot-20220920-013643-mobile-manager-1.jpg
screenshot-20220920-013851-mobile-manager.jpg
Sorry for system to russian
Hello again Yesterday my phone was charging for 4 hours when I was sleeping and at 0000 I checked when it shutdown And the phone did not turn off and worked normally

I have slow charging activated and the phone also works in power saving mode from 000 to 0600 o'clock
I also programmed a desktop screen saver instead wallaper engine For an original Asus screen saver

Today I spoke with Asus technical support, they also asked to do a test before I send it for repair, they also asked in the end to reset the device to factory settings and I don't want to deal with it so much now and am looking for a fault with it really inside the device

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
infyplay

Hello again Yesterday my phone was charging for 4 hours when I was sleeping and at 0000 I checked when it shutdown And the phone did not turn off and worked normally

I have slow charging activated and the phone also works in power saving mode from 000 to 0600 o'clock

I also programmed a desktop screen saver instead wallaper engine For an original Asus screen saver

Today I spoke with Asus technical support, they also asked to do a test before I send it for repair, they also asked in the end to reset the device to factory settings and I don't want to deal with it so much now and am looking for a fault with it really inside the device

View post
I am not surprised that they concluded that, it is usually a very good sign of incoming power IC failure.

DarkShield
Rising Star II
turn off that clock setting and it will be fixed.

DarkShield
Rising Star II
infyplay

View post
And it will help protect the battery with a limit of 90.