Nchls
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 6
Firmware Version:WW_32.2810.2207.134
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Frequently after reboot
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Nil
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

Having trouble getting settings to stay after restart specifically battery management options.

I have set some apps to 'restricted' in battery settings and also set auto-start manager to deny all to auto-start. But after a restart, it reset back to default setting. 'battery optimized' and 'allow all' in auto-start manager.

Factory reset twice but still happening. Did not have any battery optimization apps installed or using twin apps etc.

screenshot-20220830-134117-mobile-manager.jpg
screenshot-20220830-134154-settings.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

Mansi_ASUS
Hey @Nchls, we recently released a new firmware update, please install the latest firmware version. Do let us know if the problem continues to persist.

Nchls
Star I
Mansi_ASUS

Hey @Nchls, we recently released a new firmware update, please install the latest firmware version. Do let us know if the problem continues to persist.

View post
Hi I've installed the latest update and it's still the same.

darkchecker1337
Star II
Me to, I don't know if it happens after every restart... But I got the problems:

Auto start managed aps are set to default (all restrictions are removed)

And permissions for apps like "ui actions / reading screen" that I set for apps like MacDroid, are automatically denied after some time 😕 that's annoying

Mansi_ASUS
Alright, thanks for bringing this to our notice. I have forwarded the issue to the R&D team.