This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some Benchmarks, gaming tests

excavation5
Rising Star II
Hi all i pre-order rog phone 6 whit 16ram and 512 storage and becouse i make pre-order i will get AeroActive cooler for free. Also i search a lot information about gaming performance and more correct about temperature in continuous gaming i play only COD mobile at 90 fps settings , apex legends and sometimes mobile legends
So can someone make a screenshots or video of the temperature and FPS in this games at max settings for 20-30 or 40 mintes gaming
Also i will be happy if i see more test of the temperatures in antutu benchmark and some stress tests

Thanks
23 REPLIES 23

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
jajabinx35

The only benchmark I want to see is if the rog phone 6 will snap in half, like the rog 5?

View post
yes it will, you don't need to wait for jerries video for that. You can look at teardown videos and youll see its the same thing in terms of durability.
Meanwhile Lenovo, duel 2 snapped easily in half, the Y90 (duel3) is a fking brick.

jajabinx35
Star III
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/223645#Comment_223645

yes it will, you don't need to wait for jerries video for that. You can look at teardown videos and youll see its the same thing in terms of durability.

Meanwhile Lenovo, duel 2 snapped easily in half, the Y90 (duel3) is a fking brick.

View post
Oh dear. I wonder if any rugged cases can properly protect the phone then... I'm surprised I haven't seen much threads/discussion about it here yet

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
jajabinx35

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/223647#Comment_223647

Oh dear. I wonder if any rugged cases can properly protect the phone then... I'm surprised I haven't seen much threads/discussion about it here yet

View post
The Rog 6 is overall a downgrade, display still same old thing you find on budget phones such as Poco F4, speakers are worse than phones like the Iphone 13 pro max, software is buggy, cooling will only work properly if you have that chunky as hell cooling on the back, battery life for 6000mah is quite meh, downgraded microphones, camera processing hit or miss, the concern about blowing up power IC still there, while ASUS has swapped them out with PM 8350's there is still no guarantee they won't blow up and the list goes on.
People will still buy the Rog6 because this is sadly what we have evolved to, braindead sheep buying because of brand and nothing else.
The sales of the Rog6 will ultimatively decide how the next rogs will end up, probably more watered down unimpressive and lazily designed phones. From a business standpoint it also makes sense, if your customers are dumb and will buy regardless what you push out, then you might as well not give a fk and just cheap out.
The competition has done much better jobs, sadly they suck when it comes to provide software support. Lenovo for instance has made the best gaming smartphone in 2022 by a longshot, sadly software support is going to be rather mediocre and no kernel source available.

molotov7
Star III
screenshot-20220822-213940-antutu-benchmark.jpg
Mine screenshots

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
molotov7

screenshot-20220822-213940-antutu-benchmark.jpg

Mine screenshots

View post
Run 3dmark wildlife extreme stresstest (it takes about 20minutes)