This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need some Benchmarks, gaming tests

excavation5
Rising Star II
Hi all i pre-order rog phone 6 whit 16ram and 512 storage and becouse i make pre-order i will get AeroActive cooler for free. Also i search a lot information about gaming performance and more correct about temperature in continuous gaming i play only COD mobile at 90 fps settings , apex legends and sometimes mobile legends
So can someone make a screenshots or video of the temperature and FPS in this games at max settings for 20-30 or 40 mintes gaming
Also i will be happy if i see more test of the temperatures in antutu benchmark and some stress tests

Thanks
23 REPLIES 23

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
excavation5

Hahahaha not bad .... 😄 only good thing in my country is that if i send my product 3 times to warranty i can take my money back similar thing happened to my rog phone 5 i send it to warranty and they "repair" it for 1 week but when i take the phone it wasn't repair they only change the battery after this i send it again and the phone wasn't ready till day 30 and after 30 days if the product is not repair and back to customer the customer have a choice to get replacement whit new one or take the money back so i take the money and pre-order rog phone 6 whit free AeroActive cooler and if this rog phone get broken 3 times for that 2 years warranty i will take my money back again and buy rog phone 7 if they make it good 😄

View post
Why give yourself a headache? Just switch to something that isnt a mess. The only way asus is going to finally learn is when people stop buying. If you want the next rog to be good, then talk with your wallet.

excavation5
Rising Star II
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/223316#Comment_223316

Why give yourself a headache? Just switch to something that isnt a mess. The only way asus is going to finally learn is when people stop buying. If you want the next rog to be good, then talk with your wallet.

View post
Yes you are correct about the headache and the emotional damage that i take whit the rog phone for now .... i only dont know why asus dont read all the comments for rog phone 5 and didn't make some different and better from 5 and also i dont know how asus can have one of the best computer parts and best gaming laptops but they cant make a good phone whit correct parts and cooling systems and becouse of this i start to think they make this kind of phones only to make money and dont care a lot for the user's experience

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I

I just had to :'D
But yes, you are correct, the Rog6 is an attempt to see if they can water it down and still get people to buy it. If you buy it, all you're telling ASUS is that you don't care, then why should they?

excavation5
Rising Star II
Danishblunt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1ojUmdF42U

I just had to :'D

But yes, you are correct, the Rog6 is an attempt to see if they can water it down and still get people to buy it. If you buy it, all you're telling ASUS is that you don't care, then why should they?

View post
You are very correct in everything but i still think to buy this phone becouse i see some positive things in that
1 if get broke 3 times in this 2 years warranty i will get my money back
2 if broke and not repair for 30 days i will get my money back
3 when get broke i will make a rest from long time gaming everyday
4 my life is boring and this phone will be my new adventure
5 i still have hope in asus to solve the most of the software problems not only in rog phone 6 but in rog phone 5 and if is needed they can change the developers or make them work 24/7
6 in my country i dont have so much options for gaming phone whit 2 years warranty

jajabinx35
Star III
The only benchmark I want to see is if the rog phone 6 will snap in half, like the rog 5?