Kaung
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog phone 3
Firmware Version: WW 31.0210.0210.230
Rooted or not: No root
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
When i update to Android 12 to my rog 3 i can't used my original 3.5mm to type c adapter and also can't connected to pc. When I plug (I try both pc and phone change
screenshot-20220623-200613449.jpg
other plug and change cable) in my phone there is no notification show to choose (file transfer or something). I opened usb debugging and usb configuration (File transfer) .
Then i back to Android 11 the problem is still happening. How to do?
28 REPLIES 28

Mat_deng
Star III
Mattias_ASUS

HAHAHAHA, you know, sometimes I just wake up and I almost feel like a bot, it's important to eat a good breakfast!

View post
So how sir? Any update from technicians? Almost 1 months I'm survive with this bugs. Almost insane 😌 so how sir? I hope this problem have ways to fix

Mattias_ASUS
Hello! And sorry for the late reply, been waiting for an answer.
I will need some LOG information from you if you would be so kind to help 😄
We need to analyze your phone with our log tool in order to find out why this issue is happening.
Before we start, bear in mind that the log tool will continuously collect data on your phone during the time it's active. if you are okay with this, here is what you need to do:
*** (Please read through all the steps before you begin. It's important that you do this in the correct order.)***
1. Enable the built-in log tool by inputting .19595+= in the calculator app.
2. Tap 'Generate' under General cases.
3. Start a video recording with another device and make sure that we can see the clock on your phone.
4. Replicate the issue or wait for it to happen.
5. Stop the video recording.
6. Navigate back to the log tool and tap 'Finish and Share'. Wait a couple of minutes for it to finish.
7. When finished, tap 'Share' and save the log to your Google Drive.
8. Upload your video to the same Drive folder and send me the link. Make sure to change the link permission so that everyone with the link can view it.
9. Deactivate the log tool again by inputting .09595+= in the calculator app.
After you have created the log please make sure to send it to me in a PM, to ensure no important data gets out to the rest of the forum.
I appreciate your patience 😊

Mat_deng
Star III
Mattias_ASUS

Hello! And sorry for the late reply, been waiting for an answer.

I will need some LOG information from you if you would be so kind to help 😄

We need to analyze your phone with our log tool in order to find out why this issue is happening.

Before we start, bear in mind that the log tool will continuously collect data on your phone during the time it's active. if you are okay with this, here is what you need to do:

*** (Please read through all the steps before you begin. It's important that you do this in the correct order.)***

1. Enable the built-in log tool by inputting .19595+= in the calculator app.

2. Tap 'Generate' under General cases.

3. Start a video recording with another device and make sure that we can see the clock on your phone.

4. Replicate the issue or wait for it to happen.

5. Stop the video recording.

6. Navigate back to the log tool and tap 'Finish and Share'. Wait a couple of minutes for it to finish.

7. When finished, tap 'Share' and save the log to your Google Drive.

8. Upload your video to the same Drive folder and send me the link. Make sure to change the link permission so that everyone with the link can view it.

9. Deactivate the log tool again by inputting .09595+= in the calculator app.

After you have created the log please make sure to send it to me in a PM, to ensure no important data gets out to the rest of the forum.

I appreciate your patience 😊

View post
Hai sir. What ur email, so i can PM u my video and problem. Tq sir

Mattias_ASUS
Oh, you can just send it as a PM here in the forums, just click on my name and send me a message!
😄

Mat_deng
Star III
Mattias_ASUS

Oh, you can just send it as a PM here in the forums, just click on my name and send me a message!

😄

View post
I can't find message button. Please help me 🙂