Kaung
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog phone 3
Firmware Version: WW 31.0210.0210.230
Rooted or not: No root
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
When i update to Android 12 to my rog 3 i can't used my original 3.5mm to type c adapter and also can't connected to pc. When I plug (I try both pc and phone change
screenshot-20220623-200613449.jpg
other plug and change cable) in my phone there is no notification show to choose (file transfer or something). I opened usb debugging and usb configuration (File transfer) .
Then i back to Android 11 the problem is still happening. How to do?
28 REPLIES 28

Mat_deng
Star III
Mattias_ASUS

Hello!

I'm sorry for the late reply, I've created a rapport of the issue and sent it to the technicians to check it further.

If you find anyone with the same problem please show them this thread and tag me since this is better to have one instead of many different threads about the same thing.

View post
I'm sorry. But i still confuse. A12 already official released or not? Because month before, I've done asking support services. But they said A12 already official. And still got no clue to fix. They tell me to update to the latest version? Like I'm chatting with bot 🙂

Mattias_ASUS
Mat deng

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/217211#Comment_217211

I'm sorry. But i still confuse. A12 already official released or not? Because month before, I've done asking support services. But they said A12 already official. And still got no clue to fix. They tell me to update to the latest version? Like I'm chatting with bot 🙂

View post
Ok, in that case I might have to elaborate.
1- Yes, the official stable A12 update is rolling out and some countries do get the update before others.
2- I sent a bug rapport to the technicians, we just have to wait to see their results, I might sometimes need some extra info but if that happens, I'll contact you.
Also... Pretty sure I'm not a bot, lol

Mat_deng
Star III
Mattias_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/217233#Comment_217233

Ok, in that case I might have to elaborate.

1- Yes, the official stable A12 update is rolling out and some countries do get the update before others.

2- I sent a bug rapport to the technicians, we just have to wait to see their results, I might sometimes need some extra info but if that happens, I'll contact you.

Also... Pretty sure I'm not a bot, lol

View post
Sorry sir. But u misunderstanding 😂 I'm not saying you're bot 😂 i mean the reply on support services at gmail chat sir 😂 I'm so sorry. HAHAHAHA

Mattias_ASUS
HAHAHAHA, you know, sometimes I just wake up and I almost feel like a bot, it's important to eat a good breakfast!

Temi
Star III
Mattias_ASUS

HAHAHAHA, you know, sometimes I just wake up and I almost feel like a bot, it's important to eat a good breakfast!

View post
Any news from the technicians? It has been roughly 2 weeks now