johnCforVTS
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: 6
Firmware Version: latests
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi,
Its been a month that i am having issues with my device no longer fast charging with the original brick and cable and at the same time when connected with my pc, phone is not descoverable at all ( doesnt appear at all as a storage option on This pc location )
Do any of you experience the same issue?
I suspected that it maybe was the case that i was on android 10, so i just upgraded to 11 and now both issues persist and plus i dont have the split screen option that it was very useful on android 10! Perfect...
Thanks in advance
8 REPLIES 8

johnCforVTS
Rising Star I
superniiice

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/195935#Comment_195935

Sorry to hear this, mate. I hope you'll get satisfying solution for your issues very soon! Never give up and best of luck!

View post
Hope so too! Thank you

johnCforVTS
Rising Star I
Now it doesnt even recognises my micro sd memory card and a message warns me to format it to be discoverable... This is going great...

johnCforVTS
Rising Star I
Update...With a network settings reset, a new charging cable and an unavoidable sd format device is back on track.

pavelvarga24
Star III
johnCforVTS

Update...With a network settings reset, a new charging cable and an unavoidable sd format device is back on track.

View post
Keep us updated on how long it stays functional, this is strange