johnCforVTS
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: 6
Firmware Version: latests
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi,
Its been a month that i am having issues with my device no longer fast charging with the original brick and cable and at the same time when connected with my pc, phone is not descoverable at all ( doesnt appear at all as a storage option on This pc location )
Do any of you experience the same issue?
I suspected that it maybe was the case that i was on android 10, so i just upgraded to 11 and now both issues persist and plus i dont have the split screen option that it was very useful on android 10! Perfect...
Thanks in advance
8 REPLIES 8

johnCforVTS
Rising Star I
Its getting ridiculous... I was waiting for 10hours for my device to be fully charged(from20%) just to wake up the next day with a dead battery (with minimal use).
Its been 5 hours of charging now and battery is on13%. So basically i have no phone if i am not simultanusely charging the device...
Its not even 2 years that i spent nearly600€ on this device and i am currently forced to use my 7 years old iphone just to go through my day...
Do you have any solution to this? I am thinking of going back to android10...

superniiice
Star III
johnCforVTS

Its getting ridiculous... I was waiting for 10hours for my device to be fully charged(from20%) just to wake up the next day with a dead battery (with minimal use).

Its been 5 hours of charging now and battery is on13%. So basically i have no phone if i am not simultanusely charging the device...

Its not even 2 years that i spent nearly600€ on this device and i am currently forced to use my 7 years old iphone just to go through my day...

Do you have any solution to this? I am thinking of going back to android10...

View post
Luckily, I have never had any of the reported issues. I'm on A11 with the most current version WW.xxx.156 and enjoy almost 48 h of regular use prior to recharging, with restricted background usage (email download etc.) .

johnCforVTS
Rising Star I
Thanks for replying! So its gotta be something wrong with my device i suppose... Another round of, out of nowhere, figuring out what it might be the issue here...

superniiice
Star III
johnCforVTS

Thanks for replying! So its gotta be something wrong with my device i suppose... Another round of, out of nowhere, figuring out what it might be the issue here...

View post
Sorry to hear this, mate. I hope you'll get satisfying solution for your issues very soon! Never give up and best of luck!