This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Update .115

off2fly115
Rising Star II
New Update just rolled out. How is it for everybody?
screenshot-20210902-025046379.jpg

75 REPLIES 75

Salvatore
Star III
Irene2_ASUS

Hi @Salvatore , @MASM , @joerund

Since Google Pay is still not working for you could you please try clearing all cache files system-wide;

Settings -> Advanced -> Mobile manager -> Cleanup -> Scan cache -> Clean all files -> Reboot device

Does it work once you add you card info and details?

View post
Hi @Irene2_ASUS, no luck for me. Cleared cache system-wide and reboot as per your suggestion, removed card info from GPay, re-added card info again but still not working 😥

joerund
Star III
Who needs testers when the end-users can do the job? Imagine if Apple released a patch disabling their payment services across the board for all iPhone 12 users. It would have been resolved within seconds. Also - imagine if the Apple teams response was "go deep into the settings of your phone and remove the caches from all the apps". "That might work". Sure - thats how a large, professional company resolves their own mistakes.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@joerund I understand your frustration and you can rest assured that the team is looking into why this is happening and are working on fixing it. In the meantime, we are providing possible solutions that have worked for other users facing this issue (clearing the Google Pay cache).

joerund
Star III
For a company that didnt patch its flagship phone with even Android-security related updates in three months prior to the last update, I certainly believe the "rest"-part.

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi,
Please could you share screenshot of the error you have received?
Also specified if you got a rejected error, if you have manages to add your card and if you also have actually tried to purchase something and got a message afterwards.