This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Big regret !!!

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
With stable android update to android 11 my device just died while in updating process. Took my phone to Asus service centre in my city and submitted there on Aug 2, than i called them back after 4 days where they said the parts are ordered for my device i.e motherboard as through their tests done by the engineer they said it was due to some power failure issue. i waited and than i called them back on 13th August to know my status and then after asking a lot they said we are not able to search your device in our Asus system with your IMEI than i asked have you tried with the serial number than she said no sir we are new hence we do not know all the process, with this she asked my serial number than said yes now your device is showing. So, this is how Asus service centre personels has wasted 11 days of mine because they dont know the process !!. Now after again few days i called them back and now i waited like 10 days again as the motherboard hasnt received by the service centre yet. As on 25th they received the part but they didnt worked on my device on 25th as acc to them the part arrived late, than on 26th i called them at 10:10 am sharp and now a different person received my called as i asked my device status he told me sir this is not the time to call, (LMAO, seriously i called them in their office hours as seen in their google map store details) but nevermind i called them again at 11 am and now all their mobile phones has been switched off till 2 pm after that they told me sir tody not possible as the engineer has went to diff location to fix a laptop. Now on 27th Aug i called them back now they said everything is working but we are not able to write your serial no. on this new motherboard, and hence we mailed Asus regarding this to know the process after 2 days Asus might have replied them and they said eveything is fine now but now we are facing issue with your device headphone tests, with this they asked me what headphone i use and after that i called them again on 30th Aug, now they said the problem hasnt fixed yet and we will call you back once everything is done( which they never do) than again i called them on Sep 1 now they said they now are facing some fingerprint related issue and now the display needs calibration for which they dont have any tools, In this regard we have mailed Asus and now will see what they say !!!
NOW MY QUESTION IS ASUS WHAT DOES HAVING A PREMIUM PHONE MEANS ?? HARDWARE FAILURE NOW ALL THESE DRAMAS FROM THE SERVICE CENTRE !!!
Asus India is absolute pathetic, though i have no idea how Asus service is in other parts of the world. Please help me on this
@Anders_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS
11 REPLIES 11

Roystoys
Zen Master III
RAIDEN™

With stable android update to android 11 my device just died while in updating process. Took my phone to Asus service centre in my city and submitted there on Aug 2, than i called them back after 4 days where they said the parts are ordered for my device i.e motherboard as through their tests done by the engineer they said it was due to some power failure issue. i waited and than i called them back on 13th August to know my status and then after asking a lot they said we are not able to search your device in our Asus system with your IMEI than i asked have you tried with the serial number than she said no sir we are new hence we do not know all the process, with this she asked my serial number than said yes now your device is showing. So, this is how Asus service centre personels has wasted 11 days of mine because they dont know the process !!. Now after again few days i called them back and now i waited like 10 days again as the motherboard hasnt received by the service centre yet. As on 25th they received the part but they didnt worked on my device on 25th as acc to them the part arrived late, than on 26th i called them at 10:10 am sharp and now a different person received my called as i asked my device status he told me sir this is not the time to call, (LMAO, seriously i called them in their office hours as seen in their google map store details) but nevermind i called them again at 11 am and now all their mobile phones has been switched off till 2 pm after that they told me sir tody not possible as the engineer has went to diff location to fix a laptop. Now on 27th Aug i called them back now they said everything is working but we are not able to write your serial no. on this new motherboard, and hence we mailed Asus regarding this to know the process after 2 days Asus might have replied them and they said eveything is fine now but now we are facing issue with your device headphone tests, with this they asked me what headphone i use and after that i called them again on 30th Aug, now they said the problem hasnt fixed yet and we will call you back once everything is done( which they never do) than again i called them on Sep 1 now they said they now are facing some fingerprint related issue and now the display needs calibration for which they dont have any tools, In this regard we have mailed Asus and now will see what they say !!!

NOW MY QUESTION IS ASUS WHAT DOES HAVING A PREMIUM PHONE MEANS ?? HARDWARE FAILURE NOW ALL THESE DRAMAS FROM THE SERVICE CENTRE !!!

Asus India is absolute pathetic, though i have no idea how Asus service is in other parts of the world. Please help me on this

@Anders_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS

A Big regret !!!
You are a very patient man I would have done something extreme at the service centre ( so called) . As I can't use the language I am feeling after reading your story I will leave,, extreme,, up to your imagination.
Good luck brother

dforcier76
Star I
I bought the phone about 6 months ago .went to check my warranty and it ran out the day before I received the sealed phone in the mail.sent them a copy of the invoice .just a waist of time .still telling me there is no warranty on it regardless that it came with a 3 year warranty ,and I registered it the same day I received it .now I'm stuck with a phone with the active cooler that doesn't work .
screenshot-20210902-175224908.jpg

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
dforcier76

I bought the phone about 6 months ago .went to check my warranty and it ran out the day before I received the sealed phone in the mail.sent them a copy of the invoice .just a waist of time .still telling me there is no warranty on it regardless that it came with a 3 year warranty ,and I registered it the same day I received it .now I'm stuck with a phone with the active cooler that doesn't work .

screenshot-20210902-175224908.jpg

View post
Please delete the photo and upload with hiding your serial number , people can misuse it
@Gustav_ASUS mods remove his photo @Irene2_ASUS @irekgrad

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
Update - the service centre called me and told me to take the device and they will call me back as soon as the display calibration tool arrives at the service centre, as my warranty is over I don't think they will accept my device after I resubmit my device, they most probably will charge me for that.
So now I guess I have to wait another month until the equipment arrives. 😞

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
RAIDEN™

Update - the service centre called me and told me to take the device and they will call me back as soon as the display calibration tool arrives at the service centre, as my warranty is over I don't think they will accept my device after I resubmit my device, they most probably will charge me for that.

So now I guess I have to wait another month until the equipment arrives. 😞

View post
@Gustav_ASUS can you atleast help me in speeding up for the delivery of the took which the service centre requested to Asus for display calibration