Fps drop while recording with game genie

ramdanrivanto
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

Model Name: Zenfone 6
Firmware Version: 18.0610.2104.145
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Game Genie v. 7.0.1.79_210412
Ever since I updated to Android 11, the stock screen recorder has been having problems. Screen wouldn't record smoothly, sound wouldn't be synced properly with the video and recording while gaming makes the it super laggy.
All these problems didn't exist in Android 10. I tried clearing the data and cache hoping it would somehow work, but I didn't.
Also, I play Genshin Impact and ever since Android 11, the game has been pretty laggy with numerous framedrops encounters. And when I try to record the gameplay, the screen recorder wouldn't start recording immediately though I've set it to record immediately. And the game FPS drastically drops when the screen recorder starts recording. And for the first 30 to 50 seconds in recording, the sound wouldn't be recorded. And even if the sound is recorded, it's usually not synced properly or the sound is very low though I recorded while with 80% volume.
Can you please fix this issue since zenfone 6 is not receive any update for 3 months.
Thank you
4 REPLIES 4

ramdanrivanto
Rising Star II
It's been two days and still got no reply from mod or OTA, great.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
ramdanrivanto

It's been two days and still got no reply from mod or OTA, great.

View post
OTA = Over the air
Also could be a software thing. Since you seem to stand alone there I would assume it's android being android and did some mistakes while updating, I recommend a factory reset or flashing a raw file.

ramdanrivanto
Rising Star II
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/179775#Comment_179775

OTA = Over the air

Also could be a software thing. Since you seem to stand alone there I would assume it's android being android and did some mistakes while updating, I recommend a factory reset or flashing a raw file.

View post
I did factory reset and still having frame drop while recording, after two days there is no reply from Mod I had to downgrade to android 10 and amazingly no frame drop while recording.

Irene2_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi @ramdanrivanto,?
Are you still experiencing the same after latest update 18.0610.2106.156?