This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A12 on Rog2 and Rog3

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
While it doesnt have to be anytime soon I'd appreciate a Rog2 / Rog3 A12 version promise for the Phone, unlike A11 android 12 does bring a ton of new features to the table. Most importantly the new feature that allows the Android system to update via the play store, meaning users will not have to wait for you to push an update for security updates and you don't have to make new firmwares with security updates nonstop anymore.
Other features such as app hibernation, complete redesign of the phone and other convenient features such as audio source selection are all very huge updates which will benefit both phones.

19 REPLIES 19

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Debasish Sahoo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/175803#Comment_175803

Rog 2 definitely won't get Android 12. That's for sure. And you can't skip any android version.

Rog 3 might get Android 12 if Asus change its update policy. So there is a possibility of getting Android 12 in Rog 3 but not for Rog 2 definitely.

View post
2 years of software update promise, release of rog3 was july 2020, Android 12 release date on end of 2021, so what do you mean?

yahazaimia
Star II
There is no support or good costumers , I Waise my money for nothing more than 1000 euro for phone don't get any update and we stuck on Android 10 , so much bugs , Batterie it's really catastrophe from the first day I buy it , get so much hot just from listening music and and and etc
And no answer from any of hotline number , really was a bad idea to buy such a phone and will never made same thing again Asus company it's just name who can get think just about money

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
yahazaimia

There is no support or good costumers , I Waise my money for nothing more than 1000 euro for phone don't get any update and we stuck on Android 10 , so much bugs , Batterie it's really catastrophe from the first day I buy it , get so much hot just from listening music and and and etc

And no answer from any of hotline number , really was a bad idea to buy such a phone and will never made same thing again Asus company it's just name who can get think just about money

View post
Aside from the awful display calibration and lack of VoLTE / ViLTE for many ISP's there is no noticable bugs. Sounds you have some crappy crossflashed tencent version.

yahazaimia
Star II
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/175906#Comment_175906

Aside from the awful display calibration and lack of VoLTE / ViLTE for many ISP's there is no noticable bugs. Sounds you have some crappy crossflashed tencent version.

View post
No it's global phone buy it from Asus not from other owner , problem there is no support or anything , it bad experience with this phone ..... And battery it's really catastrophe can not hold even a day without doing anything

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
yahazaimia

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/175909#Comment_175909

No it's global phone buy it from Asus not from other owner , problem there is no support or anything , it bad experience with this phone ..... And battery it's really catastrophe can not hold even a day without doing anything

View post
Mine holds 5 days with very light usage:
Danishblunt

Not gonna lie, I'm really happy about the batterylife on this phone.

screenshot-20201126-162230164.jpg

5 days on light usage without charging the Phone makes me quite happy 🙂

For the guys who are wondering:

(dage = days, t = hours )

What i find funny is how it stops showing hours after 2 days. Before that it goes like 1day 6 hours, after it hits the magic 2 days mark it stops bothering counting the hours 😞

But on 1 full charge I can get over 5 days of light usage which is massive.

Rog3 batterylife