This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your zenbook battery life results!

potatosubwoofer
Rising Star II
System: Win10 2OH2
Battery or AC: Batt
Model: Zenbook UX482EG
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Anyone interested in sharing their day-to-day battery life results for the zenbook duo 2021?
I'll start: I can get between 6-7 hrs at mid-to-high brightness with about 20 chrome tabs open and spotify running. I have noticed that screen brightness actually doesn't seem to have much of an impact, maybe about an hour difference between 50% and 100%.
I have the MX450 and i7 and I have disabled Intel's power saving options because they don't seem to be working for me.
4 REPLIES 4

MotoWiZ
Rising Star II
Would love to share mine, but most of the time I use my laptop plugged in. I defined the maximum life battery mode in MyAsus, so my battery only charges till 60% and defined a minimum in pwrcfg of 20%. Even though if I unplug my laptop this 40% margin of battery life lasts for 2 to 3 hours.

potatosubwoofer
Rising Star II
I just found I can stretch it to 9 hours if I disable the MX450, but also just doing light typing work. Though that's still with the same number of chrome tabs open (~24 tabs) and Spotify playing in offline mode

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
potatosubwoofer

I just found I can stretch it to 9 hours if I disable the MX450, but also just doing light typing work. Though that's still with the same number of chrome tabs open (~24 tabs) and Spotify playing in offline mode

View post
delete all possible tasks registered under the task scheduler.
also disable all startup items under task manager.
set unwanted services startup type to manual.

rushy7
Star II
Hi,I have the zenbook uj325 i get 7-8 hours on edge at 40% brightness