This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio file popping after transfering from pc trought usb c to my zenfone 6.

zarnovicana
Star I
So I have lately this issue going on with my asus zenfone 6. After latest update every audio file that I tranfer trough cable to my phone from my pc makes popping noises randomly across the tracks....I was curious so I switched to a new cable but the issue doesnt seem to stop. I tried to copy audio tracks from my phone (that were already there, not the ones which I had problem with) to pc and they were completely fine when played....so I guess its just a one way issue with copying files from pc to phone.....dont know why this happens....but im sad, cause i dont even have the phone for a year...and data transfer trought usb c is important for me. (And yeah, when transfering the files wirelessly to phone from pc...they work normal)
PS: I also checked my headphones so I definitely know that there is not problem with them
8 REPLIES 8

_jis_
Zen Master III
Have you tried those old files that were already on your phone to see if they can be played flawlessly?

zarnovicana
Star I
Yeah I tried...they are sounding perfect....

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
zarnovicana

So I have lately this issue going on with my asus zenfone 6. After latest update every audio file that I tranfer trough cable to my phone from my pc makes popping noises randomly across the tracks....I was curious so I switched to a new cable but the issue doesnt seem to stop. I tried to copy audio tracks from my phone (that were already there, not the ones which I had problem with) to pc and they were completely fine when played....so I guess its just a one way issue with copying files from pc to phone.....dont know why this happens....but im sad, cause i dont even have the phone for a year...and data transfer trought usb c is important for me. (And yeah, when transfering the files wirelessly to phone from pc...they work normal)

PS: I also checked my headphones so I definitely know that there is not problem with them

Audio file popping after transfering from pc trought usb c to my zenfone 6.
zarnovicana

Yeah I tried...they are sounding perfect....

View post
I believe what jis asked is if you have transferred those files that you transferred from your phone to your PC back to the phone again via cable? Can you please post one of the audio files here which you're having issues with so I can replicate on my device