Glitches and Bugs in ASUS ROG Phone 3

rinzler_abhishe
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version: Not listed in Settings -> About -> model and hardware
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Multiple times
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): armoury crate, game genie, whatsapp, YouTube
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have previously addressed this to a moderator of Zentalks, (Gustav_ASUS). It has been more than 2 weeks now, but still the issue hasn't been resolved. I would like to complain this and take this matter with someone having authority.
The issues I am talking about are addressed below.
Live streaming feature is not working, and whenever I clicked on it, it shows the error "Network Conenction Failed. Stop Recording.". For this, I restarted my phone, checked if my net is working properly, reset the phone. It's still not working properly.
Black crush issue. You can see this issue for yourselves when something dark comes onto your screen. Like when you are watching something on Netflix or YouTube, you can see the distortion properly.
I am a competitive player for CODM (Call of Duty Mobile), and sometimes when I play the game, the game crashes. It always happens when I increase the screen resolution from 60Hz to 144Hz. Sometimes, the game lags a lot and I have to restart the device for it.
I still haven't got a reply from GUSTAV_ASUS for the previous discussion, wherein I highlighted all the issues. If this is the way you guys offer your products and assistance, then don't sell gaming phones and claim to be one of the best in the gaming industry.
I thought for 50K this phone will be worth it, but I am having second thoughts on it now. I want to talk with an executive and have a complain filed for this.ASUS has been selling a substandard and second-rate device, and claim to be one of the best gaming phones in the gaming industry.

I am really sad to say that I have not enjoyed this experience with this product and I demand to talk to an executive and resolve these issues.
36 REPLIES 36

rinzler_abhishe
Star III
nightmaster552

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/133105#Comment_133105

I did read your nonsense properly. And claiming things left and right without a shred of evidence deserves nothing but harsh language. Also you're repeating the same mental vomit again in which I already explained why people have same issues on these forums. Learn to read my response and you'll start noticing a pattern.

As for your claim about being a dev, actions speak louder than words. You have on multiple instances splendidly showcased you don't have a shred of a clue. So even if you are "RedHat certified" then all you have proven is that the certificate means nothing.

So instead of showcase your absolute incompetence I'd suggest you start learn to read properly and start to understand what people with actual knowledge tell you so you can stop spreading absolute nonsense.

View post
Thank god you know how to read at least. Because what I think is that you got offended of what I wrote about ROG 3, and you don't have any issues with it. Unfortunately, if you get out of your bubble, you'll see in the forum, that there are many people with the lag issue, regardless of anything. So before you "read my vomit", I would prefer that you fix that muck brain of yours, because where I come from, if the pov of customers is not respected and heard of, then even if they develop a revolutionary product, they have failed to help the customers.
Secondly, I did not develop the product. ASUS did. So its not my job to know the products ASUS create. My job as a customer is to report issues. Plus, if you see, I am a network admin and an app developer, not a product developer. I don't know about your insights, but those are quite different. At least I have a certificate and trying to address the issue of glitches and lag. All you've been doing is pointing that this phone is good and nothing is wrong with it. I would suggest you go back to learn whatever 3rd class school you went to, and try building your way up till here.
Finally, if you would've seen my first thread that I posted here, I wrote that I have addressed this issue multiple times and there is no help whatsoever. So I think you should go to a doctor, because if you can't see properly this close, there must be something wrong with you and walking out might be a dangerous idea. And if you even think that you have actual knowledge by rooting a phone, that does tell us all how less you know. So if you actually have any insight, other than swearing and writing the same old "vomit" again and again, I would suggest go and learning something that might be useful to you and that rusty brain of yours.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
rinzler.abhishek

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/133200#Comment_133200

Thank god you know how to read at least. Because what I think is that you got offended of what I wrote about ROG 3, and you don't have any issues with it. Unfortunately, if you get out of your bubble, you'll see in the forum, that there are many people with the lag issue, regardless of anything. So before you "read my vomit", I would prefer that you fix that muck brain of yours, because where I come from, if the pov of customers is not respected and heard of, then even if they develop a revolutionary product, they have failed to help the customers.

Secondly, I did not develop the product. ASUS did. So its not my job to know the products ASUS create. My job as a customer is to report issues. Plus, if you see, I am a network admin and an app developer, not a product developer. I don't know about your insights, but those are quite different. At least I have a certificate and trying to address the issue of glitches and lag. All you've been doing is pointing that this phone is good and nothing is wrong with it. I would suggest you go back to learn whatever 3rd class school you went to, and try building your way up till here.

Finally, if you would've seen my first thread that I posted here, I wrote that I have addressed this issue multiple times and there is no help whatsoever. So I think you should go to a doctor, because if you can't see properly this close, there must be something wrong with you and walking out might be a dangerous idea. And if you even think that you have actual knowledge by rooting a phone, that does tell us all how less you know. So if you actually have any insight, other than swearing and writing the same old "vomit" again and again, I would suggest go and learning something that might be useful to you and that rusty brain of yours.

View post
You're a self proclaimed developer with a "certificate" that cannot even figure out how to read his firmware version on his phone. I don't think more has to be said at this point, it's enough demonstration about your incompetence.
As for your long text.
TLDR, literally lost interest after the first sentence.

nonnoitech
Star I

Hi all guys, today is the 6th of December I just bought a rog 3 and immediately this terrible black, a very ugly color, grains of the images appeared to my eye, I saw it is said that with the update everything has been fixed, I i don't live in india but in italy, and i can assure you that it doesn't work, but why? I'm thinking of returning it, both me and my other friends who have the right of withdrawal, it's a shame because the phone is beautiful, even its specifications are monstrous, possible there is no way to fix it?

nonnoitech
Star I
Hi all guys, today is the 6th of December I just bought a rog 3 and immediately this terrible black, a very ugly color, grains of the images appeared to my eye, I saw it is said that with the update everything has been fixed, I i don't live in india but in italy, and i can assure you that it doesn't work, but why? I'm thinking of returning it, both me and my other friends who have the right of withdrawal, it's a shame because the phone is beautiful, even its specifications are monstrous, possible there is no way to fix it?

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
nonnoitech

View post
It will never be fixed,but it can be minimised with updates,if you bought as a consumer and not for gaming return it
Otherwise get the most out of its specs in games and performance overall and don't worry about the black crush