We need to talk

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog 3 16/512
Firmware Version:.99
Rooted or not:Not
Frequency of Occurrence:Every day
A lot of people keep complaining about the same issues, especially in games,we need to talk...
Well,I see 0 lags or throttling on whatever frame rate,even on 50 degrees I see no throttling. Pubg mobile,Genshin impact,shadow fight 3,you name it
Also don't blame the phone for ANY and I'll say it again ANY mobile game.
The phone is MORE than capable of playing ANY of these games on AT LEAST a stable 120 hertz.
But the developers of these games have capped the game so that even 100$ phones can play it
And there is absolutely no point in having 144hz enabled on games that are capped,it will drain the battery and change the colours for no reason
Also,this phone has THE BEST performance and specs on ANY other phone and it has a little thing called OVERCLOCKING.
If it were not for the blackcrash and smaller screen resolution and size,it would be THE BEST phone of ALL time.
Honestly, y'all should be thankful that such a device exists which have limitless potential with gadgets,aura sync (which makes everything cool af) and you could afford such device. If you have complaints either be patient or send them ONCE
The developers don't have all day to reply to each and every single one of you and are hard working people,it won't help them when they see 50 posts and comments complaining about 1 thing without even proof or details
Chill out,be patient,and enjoy the best phone in the world,and let the Devs deal with the problems.
Don't worry they hear you loud and clear and are working for you!
0 REPLIES 0