This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Icon Pack support?

Tagion
Rising Star II
Is there a reason why the stock launcher is missing Icon pack support? Zenfone 6 had it on ZenUI 6 (now it's also missing on 11 beta too).
8 REPLIES 8

Tagion
Rising Star II
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/126292#Comment_126292

Rog phone has a themestore (older Zenfones had it too)

Basically themestore is used for exclusive Rog themes,accents,all have their own icon pack designs (most are meh tho)

Zenfone 7 added accent support in the ui itself and many view the themestore as an extra unnecessary bloatware so I guess they went with the no themestore move from Zenfone 6 onwards

By the way don't many icon packs support Zen ui?

You can access and apply many through their app itself

View post
Applying with the icon pack app itself doesn't work anymore on A11. I haven't found many icon packs which support ZenUI launcher anyway

don't know if you already try this:
download your icon pack>open the icon pack app>settings>apply to zen UI
in my Zenfone 7 Pro it works

Tagion
Rising Star II
robertoambrosini.83

don't know if you already try this:

download your icon pack>open the icon pack app>settings>apply to zen UI

in my Zenfone 7 Pro it works

View post
It only works on some icons packs like Simplicon.
My favorite icon packs don't support it (for example Viola, Gladient, Aivy etc). Basically all newer icon packs don't support it because they all use the same app template which doesn't support ZenUI anymore)

Tagion

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/131857#Comment_131857

It only works on some icons packs like Simplicon.

My favorite icon packs don't support it (for example Viola, Gladient, Aivy etc). Basically all newer icon packs don't support it because they all use the same app template which doesn't support ZenUI anymore)

View post
thank you Tagion... i didn't know this
i use Sikebo icon pack and with it is possible to apply from the icon pack settings