Glitches and Bugs in ASUS ROG Phone 3

rinzler_abhishe
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version: Not listed in Settings -> About -> model and hardware
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Multiple times
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): armoury crate, game genie, whatsapp, YouTube
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have previously addressed this to a moderator of Zentalks, (Gustav_ASUS). It has been more than 2 weeks now, but still the issue hasn't been resolved. I would like to complain this and take this matter with someone having authority.
The issues I am talking about are addressed below.
Live streaming feature is not working, and whenever I clicked on it, it shows the error "Network Conenction Failed. Stop Recording.". For this, I restarted my phone, checked if my net is working properly, reset the phone. It's still not working properly.
Black crush issue. You can see this issue for yourselves when something dark comes onto your screen. Like when you are watching something on Netflix or YouTube, you can see the distortion properly.
I am a competitive player for CODM (Call of Duty Mobile), and sometimes when I play the game, the game crashes. It always happens when I increase the screen resolution from 60Hz to 144Hz. Sometimes, the game lags a lot and I have to restart the device for it.
I still haven't got a reply from GUSTAV_ASUS for the previous discussion, wherein I highlighted all the issues. If this is the way you guys offer your products and assistance, then don't sell gaming phones and claim to be one of the best in the gaming industry.
I thought for 50K this phone will be worth it, but I am having second thoughts on it now. I want to talk with an executive and have a complain filed for this.ASUS has been selling a substandard and second-rate device, and claim to be one of the best gaming phones in the gaming industry.

I am really sad to say that I have not enjoyed this experience with this product and I demand to talk to an executive and resolve these issues.
36 REPLIES 36

Ogghy
Rising Star II
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/131725#Comment_131725

Well,40 45 or 50 my rog 3 keeps the 60 FPS easily

Only in very unoptimised parts of the game do I see some frame drops to 55 or 50

Also the bypass charging is the most convenient thing ever,it works perfectly for anything else than genshin impact

Can't wait for the Rog 4 to dominate the mobile market once again on performance

View post
Lol u're so bias with your statement. Here's from indonesia. Every problem that rinzler say is happened too in here. Stop covering asus ass by saying "the best gaming smartphone ever".. best gaming my ass, screen is the one of the main components that they should consider before claims that title. And they failed miserably. Even legion phone doesnt have any black crush nor extreme green tint on 144hz mode. Lol

Not even surprised tho bcuz asus known well for having a crap software since day one.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/131725#Comment_131725

Well,40 45 or 50 my rog 3 keeps the 60 FPS easily

Only in very unoptimised parts of the game do I see some frame drops to 55 or 50

Also the bypass charging is the most convenient thing ever,it works perfectly for anything else than genshin impact

Can't wait for the Rog 4 to dominate the mobile market once again on performance

View post
2021 is going to be interesting
We'll get Rog 4 and an Asus Qualcomm gaming phone
I'm kinda curious what hardware parts will the two phones share and what will be unique to either of them

Thunder_Demon
Star III
Uh well I'll just state my review
I honestly don't have any complains regarding the software (it's the one of the best I've used till now)
Plus yeah there are some pretty handy features
For people facing bugs with scheduled charging or bypass charging try clearing app data/cache for it or try a factory reset as I never had any issue with either of them
Pretty satisfied with my purchase overall
This phone so many stuff that I flex on some of the guys with OnePlus phones etc lol
The speaker on rog blows everything out og the ball park
Black crush has improved too for me so rn I'm pretty satisfied

Thunder_Demon
Star III
Plus last week oneplus pushed out an beta update to stable users 😂
It erased data for many guys
So stuff like this happens
OOS isn't anything great
I compared Zen ui and OOS,zen ui is superior in many areas

rinzler_abhishe
Star III
Thunder Demon

Plus last week oneplus pushed out an beta update to stable users 😂

It erased data for many guys

So stuff like this happens

OOS isn't anything great

I compared Zen ui and OOS,zen ui is superior in many areas

View post
Thunder Demon

Uh well I'll just state my review

I honestly don't have any complains regarding the software (it's the one of the best I've used till now)

Plus yeah there are some pretty handy features

For people facing bugs with scheduled charging or bypass charging try clearing app data/cache for it or try a factory reset as I never had any issue with either of them

Pretty satisfied with my purchase overall

This phone so many stuff that I flex on some of the guys with OnePlus phones etc lol

The speaker on rog blows everything out og the ball park

Black crush has improved too for me so rn I'm pretty satisfied

View post
I wanted to say that I know there is no such thing as an ideal system where everything is good and nothing is bad. But unnecessary lag without anything happening in the background? I would rather download the update from one plus if I had a one plus device and let it erase my data.
Stuff like this happens to one or two guys, its okay. But I have 14 more of my friends who have encountered these similar issues, and much more over here in this forum. So I have no choice but to raise my voice and let everyone know that there are issues with the device that aren't being solved.