This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus zenfone 5z restarting and no network

Sufyan
Rising Star I
From some days my phone started to restart on its own for no reason and each time it restarts on its own the network signals are gone and then I have to restart it again from power menu and after the restart the signal comes back but after some hours the same thing will happen again sometimes happens after an hour or half an hour or some times in minutes and no I didn't dropped my phone nor there's any kind of virus or ghost doing it if that's what you guys are going to say it's a software bug that needs to be fixed and if someone says in the comment but I'm not facing that then you should know many bugs previously showed up on some devices and didn't showed up on others this in consistent behaviour is famous from Asus. In updates and also in bugs 🤦

Please request the developer team to fix this ASAP cuz I didn't buy this phone for testing OS on this phone I bought it to use it as my daily driver so please try na understand
@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Mister @kikoly
75 REPLIES 75

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
adityapruthi2001

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/131560#Comment_131560

zentalk is really great but by you only and/or people like you. rest of the people,Either people stop diagnosing and posting as it is a 2 years old phone or give up on the phone. If people like you who have been so helpful ,only say that no one exept you is expericing then how is this going to work.You have this to say since you are not experiencing the issue. I am the one who is going almost everyday to service centre, listening to their rude taunts,calling hotline everyday,providing videos,logs screshort etc.I'm not here to gain sympathy. I'm here to gain ideas and workarounds from you guys, you peple are the only community whom i can talk to. This is not an iphone or a samsung that is held by every other 3rd person. neither i have many devices or knowledge to diagnose myself. if im trying and i'm getting a problem and im asking the community then community must help rather than saying none others are experiencing so go to service centre again.Is everyone thinking i'm faking up all this then pls understand i'm too a human i've also got stuff other than coming here and writing my diagnosis asking for help. This is not for me only, assume if all this is true and there is really a problem in the software then what??who is there to be blamed?? i wouldnt blame anyone, im doing this to secure if there is anything really wrong so that before others start experincing this issue it would aldredy been rectified.

i'm sorry @amitgarde3 if you fell anything i've said to hurt you in any way. Really sorry my brother. no personal grudges with you .even you would be the last person to be even thought of not helping in any way. atleast you are replying. Others are maybe just sleeping. Mods say tell issue then provide video for proof. done both,even not by me but others too.Now provide a video to me too.so I can have a proof that many are not experencing.Pls dont take me wrong in any way. I'm really not faking any of this.

View post
Its k i can understand your frustration i checked those options in dev settings and those options are officially off than why do you want them to be turn on? As it is said never touch any dev settings if it is provided officially

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Debasish Sahoo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/131581#Comment_131581

They are diagnosing your phone since one month? What did they said?

View post
"we dont know sir, let us replace MB", today MB was replaced ,his reply- now what can I do sir..??did software ,replaced MB...now what to do?? i cant fix it, i can only escalate your issue"Now what should I reply him?? i Submitted my phone on 9th oct btw.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
adityapruthi2001

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/131560#Comment_131560

zentalk is really great but by you only and/or people like you. rest of the people,Either people stop diagnosing and posting as it is a 2 years old phone or give up on the phone. If people like you who have been so helpful ,only say that no one exept you is expericing then how is this going to work.You have this to say since you are not experiencing the issue. I am the one who is going almost everyday to service centre, listening to their rude taunts,calling hotline everyday,providing videos,logs screshort etc.I'm not here to gain sympathy. I'm here to gain ideas and workarounds from you guys, you peple are the only community whom i can talk to. This is not an iphone or a samsung that is held by every other 3rd person. neither i have many devices or knowledge to diagnose myself. if im trying and i'm getting a problem and im asking the community then community must help rather than saying none others are experiencing so go to service centre again.Is everyone thinking i'm faking up all this then pls understand i'm too a human i've also got stuff other than coming here and writing my diagnosis asking for help. This is not for me only, assume if all this is true and there is really a problem in the software then what??who is there to be blamed?? i wouldnt blame anyone, im doing this to secure if there is anything really wrong so that before others start experincing this issue it would aldredy been rectified.

i'm sorry @amitgarde3 if you fell anything i've said to hurt you in any way. Really sorry my brother. no personal grudges with you .even you would be the last person to be even thought of not helping in any way. atleast you are replying. Others are maybe just sleeping. Mods say tell issue then provide video for proof. done both,even not by me but others too.Now provide a video to me too.so I can have a proof that many are not experencing.Pls dont take me wrong in any way. I'm really not faking any of this.

View post
And yes" settings stop" messege appering again n again may be a software bug for you i think there is something somewhere may be triggering via software for that you need to provide logs for furthur investigation send it to me via pm i will try to raise it to mods
Did you try checking same in safe mode by following steps you said what is behaviour there ??
i told to visit service centre again coz i read thread topic heading and thought that ur 5z is again restarting and showing network issues this is where i misunderstood
Sorry again for misunderstanding

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/131578#Comment_131578

Its k i can understand your frustration i checked those options in dev settings and those options are officially off than why do you want them to be turn on? As it is said never touch any dev settings if it is provided officially

View post
man with dev options off too and that too they are just options to tell which apps are crashing it is happening it was just happening after that dialog box so i guess that is what triggering it. i removed sim ,app crash diaog box appears, phone restarts . and this time around the networks are fluctuating. see the video i got from asus engineer today in my mail as i said give me a screen recording so i can show to mods.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
adityapruthi2001

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/131586#Comment_131586

"we dont know sir, let us replace MB", today MB was replaced ,his reply- now what can I do sir..??did software ,replaced MB...now what to do?? i cant fix it, i can only escalate your issue"Now what should I reply him?? i Submitted my phone on 9th oct btw.

View post
Do 1 thing, now shoot a video showing problem you are facing and explain what steps you did and when did you started facing this issue with logs pm me
This is the only way to get a fix logs and video is must