This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus zenfone 5z restarting and no network

Sufyan
Rising Star I
From some days my phone started to restart on its own for no reason and each time it restarts on its own the network signals are gone and then I have to restart it again from power menu and after the restart the signal comes back but after some hours the same thing will happen again sometimes happens after an hour or half an hour or some times in minutes and no I didn't dropped my phone nor there's any kind of virus or ghost doing it if that's what you guys are going to say it's a software bug that needs to be fixed and if someone says in the comment but I'm not facing that then you should know many bugs previously showed up on some devices and didn't showed up on others this in consistent behaviour is famous from Asus. In updates and also in bugs 🤦

Please request the developer team to fix this ASAP cuz I didn't buy this phone for testing OS on this phone I bought it to use it as my daily driver so please try na understand
@Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @Laura_ASUS @Mister @kikoly
75 REPLIES 75

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Sufyan
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Does the issue appear right after any system/apps' download or update?
2. The issue frequency
3. Does the device auto shutdown while using any app/game app? Which apps were you using?
4. Do you notice any heat zone during auto shutdown?
5. Does the issue remain after performing the Factory Reset?

Sufyan
Rising Star I

Christine_ASUS

Hi Sufyan

Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.

1. Does the issue appear right after any system/apps' download or update?

2. The issue frequency

3. Does the device auto shutdown while using any app/game app? Which apps were you using?

5. Does the issue remain after performing the Factory Reset?

View post
1. Does the issue remain after performing the Factory Reset?
YES!!!!!!!

2. The issue frequency?
very high

Doesnt matter as thats happening even after factory reset from the recovery

heat zone yes in the pcp region when network fluctuates a lot

5. Does the issue appear right after any system/apps' download or update?
NO

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Sufyan
Thank you for your quick reply. What you described indicates high possibility of slightly faulty hardware, which can lead to Internet error as well. Please turn on auto-backup or backup your data from time to time. If the device does not encounter the auto shutdown frequently, you may keep your normal usage. If the device starts to encounter the auto shutdown frequently, e,g. from once two week to once two days, please bring your device to the nearest repair center for further device checking: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
If it is impossible to access the service center during Covid-19 period, please try Call us: https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs

Sufyan
Rising Star I
i am in Saudi Arabia and a far as i know here Asus don't really have service centers for Zenfones can you please check and give me an update about it?
and about the hardware fault i never dropped my phone nor did it get any hard hits then what could be the possible reason behind such a hardware fault
Christine_ASUS

Hi Sufyan

Thank you for your quick reply. What you described indicates high possibility of slightly faulty hardware, which can lead to Internet error as well. Please turn on auto-backup or backup your data from time to time. If the device does not encounter the auto shutdown frequently, you may keep your normal usage. If the device starts to encounter the auto shutdown frequently, e,g. from once two week to once two days, please bring your device to the nearest repair center for further device checking: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/

If it is impossible to access the service center during Covid-19 period, please try Call us: https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs

View post
thank you