kapuchinolivega
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus ROG PHONE 3 Strix Version
Firmware Version: Android 10
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
I've been using Game Genie for the last month to livestream my MLBB game on YouTube and it has worked fine so far. But since the last few days, I cannot stream through the Game Genie app. The error says "network connection error, stop recording" every time I click the live option in the Genie game.
========================================
screenshot-20201010-033601834.jpg

15 REPLIES 15

journeywithme06
Star III
The same with mine...

kapuchinolivega
Star II
journeywithme06

The same with mine...

View post
I remember that on September 24 I did the last direct successfully. Then there was an official update for the asus mobile at the beginning of October and then I didn't try to stream until today when I had that error.

Sorry. My level of English is not perfect. I am Spanish

Helo__PuweY
Rising Star I
@Anders_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS please take this to notice and forward this information, because I can also confirm this issue. Game Genie won't allow to record and showing just an issue message, even after a re-connection to an old or new Google/YouTube Account.

kapuchinolivega
Star II
Helo ;PuweY

@Anders_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS please take this to notice and forward this information, because I can also confirm this issue. Game Genie won't allow to record and showing just an issue message, even after a re-connection to an old or new Google/YouTube Account.

View post
🤔Yes. It is definitely due to the latest mobile update. I have dedicated the morning to factory format the mobile and even so, the problem has not been solved😫. Hope they release an update to fix the bug soon. Gamers dedicate ourselves to Stream 89% of the time we are awake.😅