markosmiro105
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 3 ww
Firmware Version: 78
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi
I remember the main screen rotates as well as and the locked screen with the figherprint sensor used to rotate and the icons (armoury create turn right to fit the rotation for example) but it doesn't do it anymore. Why the rotation in main screen and locke screen stoped rotate? I have to mention that all the other for example armoury crate rotates as i turn the phone .
screenshot-20201006-153014441.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

Craven
Rising Star II
markosmiro105

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: rog 3 ww
  2. Firmware Version: 78
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hi

I remember the main screen rotates as well as and the locked screen with the figherprint sensor used to rotate and the icons (armoury create turn right to fit the rotation for example) but it doesn't do it anymore. Why the rotation in main screen and locke screen stoped rotate? I have to mention that all the other for example armoury crate rotates as i turn the phone .

screenshot-20201006-153014441.jpg

Main screen and locked screen doesn't anymore rotate
Hold down the main menu screen (just long press anywhere) until some options pop up at the bottom. Preferences>Home Screen>Auto-rotate (tap to enable). Btw, where'd you get the theme?

markosmiro105
Star III
Craven

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/37324/main-screen-and-locked-screen-doesnt-anymore-rotate

Hold down the main menu screen (just long press anywhere) until some options pop up at the bottom. Preferences>Home Screen>Auto-rotate (tap to enable). Btw, where'd you get the theme?

View post
Thanks my friend! As for the theme, i buy both the phone and the lightning armor case. When i firstly open the phone and when i attached the lighting armor case a massage pops up and tell me to eneble the lighting armor theme . It is so cool the lighting armor is so good to have, if u dont own , just buy it , it is a little expensive but it worhts especially with re rgb lighting when x mode and when u make a call is fantastic!! Well done Asus.
screenshot-20201006-155652617.jpg

Craven
Rising Star II
markosmiro105

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/121989#Comment_121989

Thanks my friend! As for the theme, i buy both the phone and the lightning armor case. When i firstly open the phone and when i attached the lighting armor case a massage pops up and tell me to eneble the lighting armor theme . It is so cool the lighting armor is so good to have, if u dont own , just buy it , it is a little expensive but it worhts especially with re rgb lighting when x mode and when u make a call is fantastic!! Well done Asus.

screenshot-20201006-155652617.jpg

View post
No wonder it's not on the store. Thanks but i'll pass on the case. Too much bulk.

markosmiro105
Star III
Craven

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/121990#Comment_121990

No wonder it's not on the store. Thanks but i'll pass on the case. Too much bulk.

View post
It is what anyone's taste's!! Asus rog 3 is my first asus phone and i see a nice big family here ! It s an excelent company, i was between rog and red magic, but all tell that red magic sucks in aftersales and support, so i go with Asus and i had not regret it!!!!